Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rank commands

4 posters

Go down

Rank commands Empty Rank commands

Post  deathcode Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:54 am

As an Op_Greatbuilder i used to have access to the old undo commands and recently warn command while I can understand limitations on who can use these commands there are times where spammers and griefers enter the server with no Admin online and it normally fell to one of the slightly higher ranks to do something like undo grief or warn someone for actions but now its kinda suffering when no Admins are online the server is hell and nobody can do anything to stop it.

Again i understand the need to limit access to these commands but its also having a very negative side to that decision in the form of server grief and chat hell for example someone entering the server spamming and the auto mute feature not kicking in.

Just asking and in a way suggesting this all gets looked over because i know we have alot of admins but there are times for hours where its just hell and i am on alot through the day and its just woah.

If you are free please read this because its having negative effects too.

Thank you and thanks to the amazing admins for when they are online they do an amazing job just the inbetween times.
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

Rank commands Empty ignore it

Post  deathcode Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:36 am

ok ignore this now XD sorted
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

Rank commands Empty Agree

Post  Nicolai6904 Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:40 pm

I agree with Deathcode. There should be more commands for Greatbuilders+!
Its so annoying that spammers and griefers can do what they want without we can do anything. Okay we can use /report, but who reads the reports? NoOne! I think Deridder should make more commands to us Greatbuilder's and up! alien
Nicolai6904
Nicolai6904

Back to top Go down

Rank commands Empty Re: Rank commands

Post  78tr11 Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:00 pm

Nicolai6904 wrote:I agree with Deathcode. There should be more commands for Greatbuilders+!
Its so annoying that spammers and griefers can do what they want without we can do anything. Okay we can use /report, but who reads the reports? NoOne! I think Deridder should make more commands to us Greatbuilder's and up! alien
yeah there should

78tr11

Back to top Go down

Rank commands Empty Let us use undo!

Post  Nicolai6904 Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:11 am

Hey its me again!
I think that OP-Greatbuilder+ should have permission to use /undo in about 500 sec. Its would be very usefull, and would let us help people more than we do now...
Nicolai6904
Nicolai6904

Back to top Go down

Post  Pandamod Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:20 am

Agreed.

Pandamod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down