Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

deridder deadmanro is gonna tell u to make me respect the deal me and deadmanro had

2 posters

Go down

deridder deadmanro is gonna tell u to make me respect the deal me and deadmanro had Empty deridder deadmanro is gonna tell u to make me respect the deal me and deadmanro had

Post  Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:09 pm

ok so me and deadmanro were on my server and we had a deal, and when he got on ur server i saw that he was operator, just so u know the deal was about me ranking deadmanro op_designer, also he said that u will rank him Head_Admin or Superop, i dont believe him, so can u ban deadmanro plz, he made me so upset Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad srry for the spamming mad emotes im just really mad at deadmanro

Back to top Go down

deridder deadmanro is gonna tell u to make me respect the deal me and deadmanro had Empty umm

Post  deathcode Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:26 am

Arent you Brooke an admin XD surely if needed you could ban and maybe it isnt my place but a deal on another server making effect on Deridder's?

Say like deals made on your server dont affect Deridders so ranking to op_designer for example seems odd unless he has built to that level. Sorry if i am overstepping a line here but just seems odd.
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

deridder deadmanro is gonna tell u to make me respect the deal me and deadmanro had Empty Re: deridder deadmanro is gonna tell u to make me respect the deal me and deadmanro had

Post  Admin Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:07 am

i dont get it. and yes ur right death, dont bug me about ur server. also dont use my serevr in "deals". dont give anyone a free rank
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://deridderfreebuild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

deridder deadmanro is gonna tell u to make me respect the deal me and deadmanro had Empty Re: deridder deadmanro is gonna tell u to make me respect the deal me and deadmanro had

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down