Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this guy on the IRC is freakin annoying

4 posters

Go down

this guy on the IRC is freakin annoying Empty this guy on the IRC is freakin annoying

Post  Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:04 pm

there is this guy on the IRC called new and he is annoying the heck out of us admins, is there a way of banning him from the IRC, new(aka)1980sgamer if ur reading this,FUCK U, U LITTLE IDIOT THAT HAS NO LIFE

Back to top Go down

this guy on the IRC is freakin annoying Empty Re: this guy on the IRC is freakin annoying

Post  mesbesme Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:49 pm

lolz..... yea i know.
mesbesme
mesbesme

Back to top Go down

this guy on the IRC is freakin annoying Empty Re: this guy on the IRC is freakin annoying

Post  xElecTriiCKx Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:00 am

Brooke, please don't do the same thing as Shane, read my post earlier, remember the "little ears" thing?
Anyways, please don't go and post inappropriate things, (in caps too..) about people.
Peace
xElecTriiCKx
xElecTriiCKx

https://www.youtube.com/user/xElecTriiCKx

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:14 am

lol. anyway we now have commands on thr IRC. to get these commands u have to do this.

1. on the the website and go to the ingame chat tab.
2. when it asks u for a nickname put in what u want it to always be. (make it ur minecraft username)
3. then type this in while in the irc chat "/msg NickServ REGISTER (a password) (ur email)" obviously without the brackets.
4. then u will get an email with a code, there should be the whole command there that u have to enter next, just copy and paste it. if u didnt get the command and u only got the code just do this command "/msg NickServ VERIFY REGISTER (usernameUpicked) (thatcode)".
5.once ur done that ur nickname should be registered, and everytime u log in with that nickname it will ask u for a password. to enter your password do this "/msg nickserv identify (password)"
6. now i will have to make u an op on the chat. for this u have to be on the chat when i do it. so that we will have to work out at time or something for.

if u have any questions ask
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://deridderfreebuild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

this guy on the IRC is freakin annoying Empty ...wtf brooke

Post  ShaneSkywalker Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:36 pm

wtf brooke why would you actually say curses,thats so unlike you...(Apparently im a "GREAT" influence to kids Razz )
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  xElecTriiCKx Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:18 pm

Deridder, I'm on the irc now, I can leave it on with me logged in for a while, but can you op me? I'm registered.
Thanks
xElecTriiCKx
xElecTriiCKx

https://www.youtube.com/user/xElecTriiCKx

Back to top Go down

this guy on the IRC is freakin annoying Empty deridder can u op me on the irc chat

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:10 pm

deridder im on the IRC right now, so can u op me

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:40 am

u cant post on the forums when u want to do this, i dont check them enough for it to work out. u can email me, jakederidder1@gmail.com. if i dont respond to ur email then im busy, but usually i should
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://deridderfreebuild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down