Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BAN DJ_DEADMOO

3 posters

Go down

BAN DJ_DEADMOO Empty BAN DJ_DEADMOO

Post  Pandamod Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:24 am

OK WHEN THIS LITTLE PRICK CAME IN MY MAP, HE STARTED TO MAKE EVERYTHING RAINBOWS.I WANT THIS LITTLE GREIFER OUT AND IP BANNED. THIS IS WHAT HE IS: HE IS A LITTLE Twisted Evil IDIOT.PLZ IP BAN HIM. -Pandamob P.S can i replace Aloxomax? he NEVER comes on. plz respond

Pandamod

Back to top Go down

BAN DJ_DEADMOO Empty Re: BAN DJ_DEADMOO

Post  xElecTriiCKx Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:54 am

Um, panda, why would we let a person who has been on the edge of ban many times be admin? I don't see any sense in this..
xElecTriiCKx
xElecTriiCKx

https://www.youtube.com/user/xElecTriiCKx

Back to top Go down

Post  mesbesme Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:23 am

hey panda... remember when u was being a *prick* and i banned you EVEN though u have been on this server 200+ times..... doesnt matter to a point. If you be a douche to admins and other people and go around doing things wrong then people get pissed off. Just like i did that day. Oh yea P.S ..... DONT ASK FOR ADMIN EVERYTIME you get on "can i replace aloxamax .. blah blah " remember the ingame message where it say "Asking for admin will NOT get you admin" Do you think its there for shitz n gigglez? scratch uhhhhh NO! Razz Razz Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
mesbesme
mesbesme

Back to top Go down

Post  Pandamod Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:26 am

Can u just PLZ ban him? P.S. NYAN RAVE !!!!!!!! (go to tree_fortess)

Pandamod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum