Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i made a youtube account for this server but i dont know how to record minecraft classic

4 posters

Go down

i made a youtube account for this server but i dont know how to record minecraft classic Empty i made a youtube account for this server but i dont know how to record minecraft classic

Post  khilo65 Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:04 pm

i have made a youtube account specially for this server to make like a top5 creations of this server and stuff but i dont know what programm that is safe to download that works perfectly for free that will be able to record WOM if anyone knows a programe please tell me what it is by sending me a message=)

khilo65

Back to top Go down

i made a youtube account for this server but i dont know how to record minecraft classic Empty Re: i made a youtube account for this server but i dont know how to record minecraft classic

Post  Admin Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:11 am

cantasis studio
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://deridderfreebuild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

i made a youtube account for this server but i dont know how to record minecraft classic Empty Fraps

Post  =DatDino= Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:08 am

Normally i use fraps full version by downloading utorrent then go on 'Thepiratebay' and look up fraps full version then you will have the full version to record as long as you want.

=DatDino=

Back to top Go down

i made a youtube account for this server but i dont know how to record minecraft classic Empty shhh...

Post  deathcode Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:41 pm

=DatDino= wrote:Normally i use fraps full version by downloading utorrent then go on 'Thepiratebay' and look up fraps full version then you will have the full version to record as long as you want.

torrents whatever would we do without them... i mean i dont torrent i buy everything legally "whistles innocently"
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

i made a youtube account for this server but i dont know how to record minecraft classic Empty Re: i made a youtube account for this server but i dont know how to record minecraft classic

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down