Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why CoD is terrible...

4 posters

Go down

Why CoD is terrible... Empty Why CoD is terrible...

Post  deathcode Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:07 am

As this is general chat and all and as i am constantly faced with the seemingly endless waves of call of duty fans in their vain attempts to defend their series i am here to lay the boot down on why I have a hatred of Call of duty and recently battlefield.

Modern Warfare 3 - before it was a joke that call of duty rarely changes game to game yadda yadda but they got lazy with this. MW3 used the same sounds, animations, models and coding is mostly the same compared to MW2 and i dont wanna hear anything about graphics otherwise I will just throw copies of unreal tournament at you and Quake which is hands down the all time greatest FPS.

Sterilzation of the market - Call of duty has killed alot of new upcoming FPS games who through CoD can only survive to make profits if they make CoD clones some try and go differently like bulletstorm and look how that went "cough" failed "cough". This is my deep hatred spot not for the game but for what its done to the market. Before their used to be a variety of FPS's you had CoD yes then halo's approach and unreal, serious sam, quake, Doom even also wolfenstein loosely.

So yeah and people are shocked when i say i dont like COD with good reason give me a copy of classic unreal than COD.

General chat well done you are general.
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

Why CoD is terrible... Empty Re: Why CoD is terrible...

Post  xElecTriiCKx Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:26 am

Uhh, random, but heartfelt.. ;P lol
Peace
xElecTriiCKx
xElecTriiCKx

https://www.youtube.com/user/xElecTriiCKx

Back to top Go down

Why CoD is terrible... Empty RE:Why CoD is terrible...

Post  ShaneSkywalker Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:35 pm

yeah the Call of Duty series is just terrible...its not like what it used to be before they made sequels to Modern Warfare and they where lazy enough to not add better stuff to MW3 and just used the same coding and everything else for MW2.Its like Saying some popular Video Game series want to be as horrible as 007 GoldenEye For Nintendo 64 which was a horrible First Person Shooter(and the Halo games would have been as horrible as that game if Bungie didn't go into a partnership with Microsoft Studios)Razz
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  xElecTriiCKx Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:14 am

Whoah 007 goldeneye is beast! N64 all the way! lol
xElecTriiCKx
xElecTriiCKx

https://www.youtube.com/user/xElecTriiCKx

Back to top Go down

Post  mesbesme Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:04 am

thats what im talking bout' lol
mesbesme
mesbesme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum