Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban request.

+6
Jorlinious
xElecTriiCKx
Admin
deathcode
mesbesme
admin4ever
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Unban request. - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban request.

Post  xElecTriiCKx Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:08 pm

I might be wrong, but I think he meant "please unban him, deridder" as in unban admin4ever not unban deridder
xElecTriiCKx
xElecTriiCKx

https://www.youtube.com/user/xElecTriiCKx

Back to top Go down

Post  mesbesme Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:46 am

no cuz he posted in another section "please unban your self deridder"
mesbesme
mesbesme

Back to top Go down

Unban request. - Page 2 Empty This shit is funny to read lol

Post  ShaneSkywalker Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:38 pm

all i gotta say is this shit is so funny ta read (thats why some times i just go on the forums and just sit back and relax while drinkin a can of Pepsi....although I prefer Coke Cola more Razz )

Last edited by ShaneSkywalker on Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuz i felt like it)
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  mesbesme Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:08 pm

LOLz I know right? (oh uh, Dr. Pepper for meh Razz)
mesbesme
mesbesme

Back to top Go down

Unban request. - Page 2 Empty -.-

Post  =DatDino= Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:20 pm

GOSH HOW HARD IS IT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THIS LET ME GET THIS CLEAR:

YOU ARE NOT COMING BACK ONTO THIS SERVER AGAIN GO FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO LIE AND FAKE YOUR MARIGE..

BAH HUMBUG AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TO (what she said)

=DatDino=

Back to top Go down

Post  admin4ever Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:35 pm

"GOSH HOW HARD IS IT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THIS LET ME GET THIS CLEAR:

YOU ARE NOT COMING BACK ONTO THIS SERVER AGAIN GO FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO LIE AND FAKE YOUR MARIGE..

BAH HUMBUG AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TO (what she said)"

Hey, you now what...I never left....there are ways to play if Id want and It aint shit you can do about It Very Happy (I dont need to use capslock, but I really freaked out when I read your post haha)

admin4ever

Back to top Go down

Unban request. - Page 2 Empty oh...

Post  deathcode Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:21 pm

admin4ever wrote:"GOSH HOW HARD IS IT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THIS LET ME GET THIS CLEAR:

BAH HUMBUG AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TO (what she said)"

Hey, you now what...I never left....there are ways to play if Id want and It aint shit you can do about It Very Happy (I dont need to use capslock, but I really freaked out when I read your post haha)

Ban the IP is a good first step in my opinion
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

Post  admin4ever Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:58 pm

Ban the IP is a good first step in my opinion Very Happy

admin4ever

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:59 am

What the fuck is wrong with u admin4ever, and stop coping what we say,man ur a bitch admin4ever

Back to top Go down

Unban request. - Page 2 Empty ...

Post  ShaneSkywalker Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:23 am

wow apparently im a good row model for brooke Razz
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  xElecTriiCKx Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:31 am

*I'm *role ...... lol but yea no need for all the swearing, especially from brooke, you're 11 lol. Razz
Peace
xElecTriiCKx
xElecTriiCKx

Back to top Go down

Post  admin4ever Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:53 pm

Wow Brooke, is that all you got? Come on bring it on...but wait youre just a kid and dont know better.
Actually this is getting old and no one have really made any smart comments lately, Id say Mesbes comments is the only worth reading of yours...

Got to go now, there are more imortant things to do than this right now...but Im not sure there will be any more replys from me, got bored here.

admin4ever

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Evil or Very Mad Wow admin4ever,you're such a waste of time, "Better things to do" If you did have anything better to do.. you would of stopped commenting on this forum by now.

Happy Holidays! santa rendeer
Th3grimreaper24..
Th3grimreaper24..

Back to top Go down

Unban request. - Page 2 Empty surely...

Post  deathcode Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:15 pm

admin4ever wrote:Wow Brooke, is that all you got? Come on bring it on...but wait youre just a kid and dont know better.
Actually this is getting old and no one have really made any smart comments lately, Id say Mesbes comments is the only worth reading of yours...

Got to go now, there are more imortant things to do than this right now...but Im not sure there will be any more replys from me, got bored here.

But surely besides this forum you have no contact with other people? I mean I doubt a complete twat like you has friends so not like you have anything else to do.
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

Post  mesbesme Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:54 am

What a shame... what a shame. LOL <-- Very Happy So much time on a "fathers" hand to pester kids? ... must be a dead beat. And must be a perv... Weird screwed up ppl in this world these days.
mesbesme
mesbesme

Back to top Go down

Unban request. - Page 2 Empty :P

Post  ShaneSkywalker Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:26 am

deathcode wrote:
admin4ever wrote:Wow Brooke, is that all you got? Come on bring it on...but wait youre just a kid and dont know better.

But surely besides this forum you have no contact with other people? I mean I doubt a complete twat like you has friends so not like you have anything else to do.

All I gotta say admin4ever is that you gotta get a life ya little bitch that has no life,no friends,and a retard that tries to protect there self with lies,that a like Ghetto trash ya shithead so either stop being a dumbass retard with no life and 1 more thing ya little mother fuckin bitch YOU ARE NOTHING,YOU ARE JUST A LITTLE BITCH WITH NO LIFE,YOU SHOULD EITHER GIVE UP WITH ALL YOUR LIES,OR CRAWL UP IN A BALL AND DIE IN HELL!!!
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Unban request. - Page 2 Empty :P 2

Post  ShaneSkywalker Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:28 am

mesbesme wrote:What a shame... what a shame. LOL <-- Very Happy So much time on a "fathers" hand to pester kids? ... must be a dead beat. And must be a perv... Weird screwed up ppl in this world these days.

yeah I agree with ya mes Razz there are just way too many fucked up in the head people in this world...oh well
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  xElecTriiCKx Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:58 am

Ah ok guys maybe a bit too far, let's just know that he's banned, and stop with all the insults, its really not neccesary. Razz
Peace
xElecTriiCKx
xElecTriiCKx

Back to top Go down

Unban request. - Page 2 Empty watch

Post  =DatDino= Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:53 pm

Dude im 18 and i can smash ur face so dont be bad to brooke shes ma sista so stfu and piss off no one wants you hear and if you think ur big and hard on a game then come face me and ill knock the living shite out of you and then lets see whos tough round here Mad

=DatDino=

Back to top Go down

Post  mesbesme Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:24 pm

LOLz So he says no more "replys from him BUTTTT i guarantee he reads every last one. talk about he has more important things to do?! like what bud? Pester kids?, Make pleasure for yourself through a "game's forum website?", or act like ur "the shiznit?" . I dont give a rats behind if your 10 40 32 29 77 years old... its still the fact ur pretended to be everyone and thats actually disgusting and there isnt a prayer or "hope" for you or ur weirded out fam. Just let this discussion end now and leave this server alone. Trust me one person gone from this server wont make us cry dude.

Elec... why all the sudden u gotta be "so offensive?" Are you a goodie goodie guy? I mean every person in this world has something to say to everyone. Seriously its no biggie Laughing but i still love ya Smile (<--- u know what i mean..... -.- ) GUYS i r3ally dont "love" him just an expression Razz
mesbesme
mesbesme

Back to top Go down

Post  mesbesme Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:27 pm

P.S Dont hate on these Admins of everyoneop. Just hate on urself for being retarded and an idiot cuz u suck (even at building) and u just got jealous! ITS ALL GOOD! Razz

OH YEA.... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLz cheers
mesbesme
mesbesme

Back to top Go down

Unban request. - Page 2 Empty LOLz

Post  ShaneSkywalker Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:29 am

Just like mes said: Dont hate on these Admins of everyoneop. Just hate on urself for being retarded and an idiot cuz u suck (even at building) and u just got jealous! ITS ALL GOOD! Razz

All I really have ta say is what mess said is 100% true...

btw

Go back ta where ever the hell you live and go pop your Happy pills and go drink your Vodka or what ever the fuck you drink and just Dick off Ass-hat
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  xElecTriiCKx Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:54 am

Yea I know mes everyone has something to say lol when I wrote that post I just realized that 3 pages of arguing and stuff is pretty much useless lol Razz
He's banned that's the end of this Smile
Peace
xElecTriiCKx
xElecTriiCKx

Back to top Go down

Post  mesbesme Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:06 am

Nah see sometimes I get really bored and just read stuff online and goto different sites. So i was just surfing through post one day and see that dude wants to keep on saying BS and other admins say funny stuff so i try to have a convo LOLz funny how ppl think I actually care about what they say to me. Its hilarious actually. Gotta have my attitude and sense of humor I have Smile Ppl hate when im a smartass and dont give a shit what ppl say or think about me cuz i just say "bitch ill punch you in your throat"! LOLz Very Happy
mesbesme
mesbesme

Back to top Go down

Unban request. - Page 2 Empty DERP

Post  ShaneSkywalker Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:17 pm

I just add on to this topic cuz im bored Razz

btw

If your being pissy about that Go home Pop your happy pills go drink your Vodka or whatever the fuck you drink and go die in a hole
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next