Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need to know who ranked this guy - Kowler

3 posters

Go down

Need to know who ranked this guy - Kowler Empty Need to know who ranked this guy - Kowler

Post  Aloxamax Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:11 am

Kowler is currently Op_probuilder (or maybe Op_greatbuilder), but if you compare his buildings with his rank, well..., it would, at most, deserve Op_advbuilder, so i really want to know who ranked him that high.

Someone is apparently ranking people sky high, wait, when did xBeat leave (or when was he demoted)?

Aloxamax

Back to top Go down

Need to know who ranked this guy - Kowler Empty Re: Need to know who ranked this guy - Kowler

Post  mesbesme Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:08 pm

xbeat has been gone for a long time now. And its not the fact he got ranked sky high its he has a couple maps and i rank him op_greatbuilder. I told him if he could do this one project in one of my maps i would rank him. He was so determined to get that rank AFTER i told him no 100 times about ranking him before that he spent few days working on this. so i stuck to my word. BUTTTT there are plenty of ppl that shouldnt be op_greatbuilder or op_probuilder and why are you just talking about kowler? I dont rank for stupid things or things not worth my time. Ask ppl.... Im known to "not rank" :/ but ppl still like me Razz
mesbesme
mesbesme

Back to top Go down

Need to know who ranked this guy - Kowler Empty Re: Need to know who ranked this guy - Kowler

Post  mesbesme Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:09 pm

one more thing... i can see its been since xbeat was admin since u have been on server....

Happy Holidays santa
mesbesme
mesbesme

Back to top Go down

Need to know who ranked this guy - Kowler Empty i think i know who ranked kowler

Post  Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:38 pm

i think Amegahoney ranked kowler op_probuilder, ill tell Amega that she shouldnt rank kowler op_probuilder when he has to build alot for op_probuilder, also ill tell Amega to demote kowler back to op_greatbuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  Amegahoney Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:06 pm

Well i'm sorry.
I'm a new admin to this server basically so idk who really to rank but
most of the ranks ive done is correct....
even by Deathcode's reviews.
i have to admit i ranked him Neutral
Amegahoney
Amegahoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down