1chickenwing is being really mean..

Go down

1chickenwing is being really mean..

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:13 pm

He came on,and he said hes mad because amegahoney is admin and he deserved it,even though hes played for only 4 days and shes played 10...And hes telling me and amega AND hoangxz "FU" and telling me to shut up,it hurt my feelings but he said "Oh well" and he said if i told a admin
on him he wont get in trouble, (Hes also being mean to amegahoney) He has also been /reported before for his disrespectful behavior,and now hes mad hes warning for no reason.. Can you believe this stuff happens more in the winter though? Mad Mad Mad Mad

(If you need proof,i will copy&paste if you wish)

I'm getting tired of posting these people,its like its the same person.. No

Happy holidays santa
Th3grimreaper24..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

leave me alone grim

Post  1chicken on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:38 pm

Th3grimreaper24.. wrote:He came on,and he said hes mad because amegahoney is admin and he deserved it,even though hes played for only 4 days and shes played 10...And hes telling me and amega AND hoangxz "FU" and telling me to shut up,it hurt my feelings but he said "Oh well" and he said if i told a admin
on him he wont get in trouble, (Hes also being mean to amegahoney) He has also been /reported before for his disrespectful behavior,and now hes mad hes warning for no reason.. Can you believe this stuff happens more in the winter though? Mad Mad Mad Mad

(If you need proof,i will copy&paste if you wish)

I'm getting tired of posting these people,its like its the same person.. No

Happy holidays santa

1chicken

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Well then

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:43 pm

Then leave everyone on the server alone, all you do is disrespect others,and you know it,Just because you live a rough life,doesnt mean you have to be so mean to everyone..
Th3grimreaper24..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1chickenwing is being really mean..

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum