Get More Admins?

100% 100% 
[ 7 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

HELP THE SERVER!

Post  Draki Drakizora on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:38 pm

Okay I'm really mad, most admins don't come online (I KNOW, SCHOOL AND STUFF!) And there are lots of problems and 3/4 of the time, no admin is on! I seriously think we need admins that can come on a lot. Like Alchem. and a bunch of other people. I seriously want to help the server, but there are no admins to help it! Evil or Very Mad Sad affraid
Draki Drakizora

View user profile http://drakizora.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: HELP THE SERVER!

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:42 pm

Draki im on a lot, but im not able to go on the server because on minecraft.net it wont let me login, and every time i try to log in to WoM its saying that my password is incorrect, idk why its doing that, my password is right

Back to top Go down

Post  Destruction XXX on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:44 pm

[quote="Draki Drakizora"]Okay I'm really mad, most admins don't come online (I KNOW, SCHOOL AND STUFF!) And there are lots of problems and 3/4 of the time, no admin is on! I seriously think we need admins that can come on a lot. Like Alchem. and a bunch of other people. I seriously want to help the server, but there are no admins to help it! Evil or Very Mad Sad :affraid

ADMINS COME ONLINE WE NEED UR HELP Crying or Very sad
Destruction XXX

Location : Sweet! I've just received my free minecraft giftcode! >> minecraftcodes.info <<

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Raina on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:50 pm

ok Brooke, on wom, you may need to re install wom client. it happened to me before and then it dissapered. it may need to be re installed. and I agree. we need more admins. i finished my third world and no admin is online. this will take a long tinme for it to be checked
Broken Raina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Draki Drakizora on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:53 pm

brooke780 wrote:Draki im on a lot, but im not able to go on the server because on minecraft.net it wont let me login, and every time i try to log in to WoM its saying that my password is incorrect, idk why its doing that, my password is right
The bases in LeaderClan are gone. And so is your logo
Draki Drakizora

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:02 pm

Broken Raina wrote:ok Brooke, on wom, you may need to re install wom client. it happened to me before and then it dissapered. it may need to be re installed. and I agree. we need more admins. i finished my third world and no admin is online. this will take a long tinme for it to be checked
Skyla I cant reinstall WoM, I'm not able to go onto my Gmail account either, so I can't be on the server guys sorry

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Raina on Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:59 pm

-____- omg. how will this work?
Broken Raina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This isnt good!

Post  Spirit Alchemist on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:17 pm

This is quite the predicament! But also, i cant stalk the server. I have school too. I am practically inundated. I'm surprised i can come on.
Spirit Alchemist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spirit Alchemist on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:27 pm

But just to say, although in this predicament we do seem to have a need for more admins, what happens after we fix everything? Demotions? It's not the best idea.
Spirit Alchemist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CreepersRegret on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:39 pm

how about The rank MOD its almost like an admin but with only moderation commands added.
CreepersRegret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amegahoney on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:34 pm

I would appreciate to have more admins because being a admin is not that easy, you have to know alot of commands like you have to know how to ban etc, but we cant just promote a brand new op admin because we don't truly trust them enough not to ban everyone each lower rank then them, plus we shouldn't have 2 brand new admins all at once then it gives admins like me and brooke something to stay on often and keep an eye on to make sure they aren't messing up on anything Razz (No offense to other admins but me and brooke do keep an eye on grim pretty well.)
Amegahoney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amegahoney on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:35 pm

Spirit Alchemist wrote:But just to say, although in this predicament we do seem to have a need for more admins, what happens after we fix everything? Demotions? It's not the best idea.
I made a post below about what would happen with like 2 new admins all at once, btw nice profile picture, i was mario for halloween LOL
Amegahoney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Draki Drakizora on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Amegahoney wrote:
Spirit Alchemist wrote:But just to say, although in this predicament we do seem to have a need for more admins, what happens after we fix everything? Demotions? It's not the best idea.
I made a post below about what would happen with like 2 new admins all at once, btw nice profile picture, i was mario for halloween LOL
:O o.e.....
Draki Drakizora

Back to top Go down

Post  Amegahoney on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:49 pm

Put op_probuilders to the test, Give them atleast mute, kick, and a login/logout message, Atleast let them have some admin commands, oh and also /tree, They need to atleast be like a pre-admin almost but you cant ban, or rank. its a starter basically Very Happy
Then if the admin that is keeping an eye on the probuilder thinks they're doing great they give them assisstant_admin, maybe, if not they stay Probuilder.
Amegahoney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Amegahoney That Is AWESOME IDEA

Post  Destruction XXX on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:12 pm

Yes Op_ProBuilders Should Be Like a Test For Admin That Was A Really Cool Idea Amega. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Destruction XXX

Location : Sweet! I've just received my free minecraft giftcode! >> minecraftcodes.info <<

View user profile

Back to top Go down

amega, i say!

Post  Spirit Alchemist on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:05 am

The idea of the century!
Spirit Alchemist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down