Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question for ShaneSkywalker and xElecTriiCKx

2 posters

Go down

Question for ShaneSkywalker and xElecTriiCKx Empty Question for ShaneSkywalker and xElecTriiCKx

Post  Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:30 am

shane and elec how did u get the thing at the bottom, shane ur thing has ur username and elec how did u get the thing that says ur username, i was thinking of having one like u guys

Back to top Go down

Question for ShaneSkywalker and xElecTriiCKx Empty Re: Question for ShaneSkywalker and xElecTriiCKx

Post  xElecTriiCKx Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:09 am

I made myself cool text that says my username in photoshop, then uploaded it to photo bucket, then used the link tool when you write a signature that lets you put a link to a picture online.
Hope I helped
Peace

COMING SOON!
I'm gonna change my text so it looks cooler than it does right now lol Wink
xElecTriiCKx
xElecTriiCKx

https://www.youtube.com/user/xElecTriiCKx

Back to top Go down

Question for ShaneSkywalker and xElecTriiCKx Empty Re: Question for ShaneSkywalker and xElecTriiCKx

Post  Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:30 am

Thx xElecTriiCKx

Back to top Go down

Post  xElecTriiCKx Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:51 am

No problem Wink
xElecTriiCKx
xElecTriiCKx

https://www.youtube.com/user/xElecTriiCKx

Back to top Go down

Question for ShaneSkywalker and xElecTriiCKx Empty RE:Questions for ShaneSkywalker and xElecTriicKx

Post  ShaneSkywalker Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:02 pm

The thing i have on my signature is called a sigcard its for planet Minecraft i use it to advertise my texture packs and skins
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Question for ShaneSkywalker and xElecTriiCKx Empty how do i post submissions on planet minecraft

Post  Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:31 pm

shane how do i post submissions on planet minecraft, i really want to have pictures for my signature

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down