Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fake Notch

+2
ShaneSkywalker
MOHH
6 posters

Go down

Fake Notch Empty Fake Notch

Post  MOHH Sun May 01, 2011 5:54 pm

Ok, Everyone knows that if you saw Notch in a classic server, hes fake. Whatever that guys says, hes fake. There was this superop or might be the owner or co-owner that he renamed himself to Notch. Then this guy beleived that his the real Notch but I told him that he isn't. I'll prove it to you.
- He only go to popular servers and like special servers (ex. Child's Play, etc..)
- He dosent get opped in every single server.
- He dosent have a red text when he chats
- He dosent talk
LOOK AT INTERVIEWS OR READ ABOUT HIM BEFORE SAYING HES THE REAL NOTCH.

MOHH

Back to top Go down

Fake Notch Empty Re:Fake Notch

Post  ShaneSkywalker Sun May 22, 2011 12:21 pm

Many people on the server have been lying about Notch being by using /say. Some of the Fake Notches have a red name when they talk... AND ONE TIME AJCARD TRICK ME BY WHISPERING TO ME AND MAKING IT SO THAT NOTCH WAS REALY WWHISPERING TO ME.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................dsckdfkjgdfkghkdfjgkdjhggfkhfgkhjgkkkfkhjndkjgkdfghdjhgjdfhgjdfhjhgkdkfjdgkkfdjfgfkdjwshgjdshgdkjhgdjfkfhgjfhdjghfdjhgkjdsfhjyrffdgfg. Note: Shane is very pissed off because Ajcard tricked him... (Note to self: Never talk about things that make me upset or mad)
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Fake Notch Empty Re: Fake Notch

Post  fadelassaad Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:29 pm

Yesterday i was on a beta server then i seen a guy that is called notch i looked at him he had the same skin too.
i was really surprised.
then when the owner logged in he said that it was a hacker. ;-)

fadelassaad

Back to top Go down

Fake Notch Empty re:Fake Notch?

Post  daftmau5_fan2011 Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:13 pm

more reasons that its a fake notch

1 notch has a cape

2 notch has golden name

3 notch only goes on popular servers like wat he said EXAMPLE mau5ville.com:25565

4 notch only plays with his friends

if these reasons are confusing message me fail Razz

daftmau5_fan2011

Back to top Go down

Post  CreepersRegret Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:35 am

capes dont work on classic
CreepersRegret
CreepersRegret

Back to top Go down

Fake Notch Empty Not as Fun

Post  Draki Drakizora Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:44 pm

Well I've seen Notch. Before I came to this server, I played on a different server (that no longer exists). I was friends with the owner and to get a map and stuff, you needed to build. And when you built, you would get cash and use the cash to get the map and other stuff. If you go to my /home, you'll see a little wood house on a hill across from the bank and next to the hospital. It was a replica of a cabin i stayed at last year and I was making one to get some cash. When Notch joined the server, I didn't really seem to care, it was the first time I'd every seen him and I didn't really care. He teleported to me and started griefing my cabin (my rank didn't have /z) and I got really sad, it took me a long time and I was almost finished. I asked him why he was doing that and he just said "because i feel like it". And I was really, really confused. I'd never seen Notch before (he had the skin) and I never said anything to him. Everyone else was as shocked as I was. When he left the creator gave me the cash (Notch had changed the wood into bedrock and stuff) for the destroyed cabin. Say what you will, that was Notch. He holds a grudge against me and I don't have a clue why. Evil or Very Mad
Draki Drakizora
Draki Drakizora

http://drakizora.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CreepersRegret Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:54 pm

was this a smp server?
If yes then it was probably a bukkit server and that person was using a plugin called mobdisguise and you can turn into notch with that along with a pig and even a Creeper!
But notch would not abuse anyone, if he did it would not make since hes 32 years old most greifers are under 20.
CreepersRegret
CreepersRegret

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaneSkywalker Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:12 pm

Draki Drakizora wrote:Well I've seen Notch. Before I came to this server, I played on a different server (that no longer exists). I was friends with the owner and to get a map and stuff, you needed to build. And when you built, you would get cash and use the cash to get the map and other stuff. If you go to my /home, you'll see a little wood house on a hill across from the bank and next to the hospital. It was a replica of a cabin i stayed at last year and I was making one to get some cash. When Notch joined the server, I didn't really seem to care, it was the first time I'd every seen him and I didn't really care. He teleported to me and started griefing my cabin (my rank didn't have /z) and I got really sad, it took me a long time and I was almost finished. I asked him why he was doing that and he just said "because i feel like it". And I was really, really confused. I'd never seen Notch before (he had the skin) and I never said anything to him. Everyone else was as shocked as I was. When he left the creator gave me the cash (Notch had changed the wood into bedrock and stuff) for the destroyed cabin. Say what you will, that was Notch. He holds a grudge against me and I don't have a clue why. Evil or Very Mad

Hey Draki what is this server that doesnt exist anymore?
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Draki Drakizora Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:43 pm

ShaneSkywalker wrote:
Draki Drakizora wrote:Well I've seen Notch. Before I came to this server, I played on a different server (that no longer exists). I was friends with the owner and to get a map and stuff, you needed to build. And when you built, you would get cash and use the cash to get the map and other stuff. If you go to my /home, you'll see a little wood house on a hill across from the bank and next to the hospital. It was a replica of a cabin i stayed at last year and I was making one to get some cash. When Notch joined the server, I didn't really seem to care, it was the first time I'd every seen him and I didn't really care. He teleported to me and started griefing my cabin (my rank didn't have /z) and I got really sad, it took me a long time and I was almost finished. I asked him why he was doing that and he just said "because i feel like it". And I was really, really confused. I'd never seen Notch before (he had the skin) and I never said anything to him. Everyone else was as shocked as I was. When he left the creator gave me the cash (Notch had changed the wood into bedrock and stuff) for the destroyed cabin. Say what you will, that was Notch. He holds a grudge against me and I don't have a clue why. Evil or Very Mad

Hey Draki what is this server that doesnt exist anymore?

At first it was called whyz###'s freebuild and then hey changed it to "kickass" I don't remember the numbers, it was like 2 years ago.
Draki Drakizora
Draki Drakizora

http://drakizora.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down