Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why did i get ban plz unban

+3
Th3grimreaper24..
ShaneSkywalker
liampr03
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

why did i get ban plz unban Empty why did i get ban plz unban

Post  liampr03 Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:36 am

Why did i get ban?
plz unban me
i wont do again whatever i did
Sad
liampr03
liampr03

Back to top Go down

why did i get ban plz unban Empty Re: why did i get ban plz unban

Post  ShaneSkywalker Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:39 am

Liam has proven that he has learned his lesson,and will follow the rules,not advertize his server,and realized all the mistakes he did were wrong In my opinion He deserves to be Un banned.
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:57 am

shane! :/ Hes been banned 4 times now! for the same reason! he hasn't and WONT learn his lesson! I don't WANT him banned but he wont learn..Sorry if i sound disrespectful or anything but i'm serious.
Th3grimreaper24..
Th3grimreaper24..

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicArmor64 Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:30 am

He should stay banned... I'm sorry liam, I've never seen you advertise, but from what I hear this has gone too far.
MagicArmor64
MagicArmor64

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:11 am

Why did you unban liampr03 shane,that was NOT a smart move,Almost all the admins but you and brooke want him banned,all you like him for is your server,And its not just the admins that want him banned.. You may be a admin,but sorry,That was not a good move......
Th3grimreaper24..
Th3grimreaper24..

Back to top Go down

Post  xElecTriiCKx Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:22 pm

DON'T TOUCH MY POSTS BUD. I DONT CARE IF YOURE A SITE ADMIN.
Im giving liam another chance. I think he won't do it again
Peace

Last edited by xElecTriiCKx on Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : DERP)
xElecTriiCKx
xElecTriiCKx

https://www.youtube.com/user/xElecTriiCKx

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaneSkywalker Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:22 pm

YOU KNOW WHAT?

ZORA AND GRIM?

STFU BEFORE I

KILL YOU,YOU TWO

SHOULDNT EVEN TALK

ON THE FUCKING UNBAN REQUESTS

AND IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT,

DIE IN A HOLE MOFO
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:51 pm

Shane please calm down,You need to face the facts liampr03 has been banned 4 TIMES for the SAME reason.. Neutral
Th3grimreaper24..
Th3grimreaper24..

Back to top Go down

why did i get ban plz unban Empty hmmm

Post  deathcode Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Hey umm you lot can we have some air of maturity when it comes to the whole forum responses i.e less swearing and sort it out peacefully. All so edit of posts and deletion of them not cool controlling speech to that level isn't best they have their right to express their view just please don't swear in them.

So people basically just calm it oh and Shane I think you will agree with me here in keeping a close eye on liampr03 due to all the arguments that have been thrown around about his bans.

Kthxbai
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaneSkywalker Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:08 am

deathcode wrote:Hey umm you lot can we have some air of maturity when it comes to the whole forum responses i.e less swearing and sort it out peacefully. All so edit of posts and deletion of them not cool controlling speech to that level isn't best they have their right to express their view just please don't swear in them.

So people basically just calm it oh and Shane I think you will agree with me here in keeping a close eye on liampr03 due to all the arguments that have been thrown around about his bans.

Kthxbai

Oh really...HE FUCKING COMMITTED SUICIDE CUZ HE IS BANNED
AND CUZ OF YOU,DMX,AND GRIM DEAD MOFO'ING SERIOUS,
and I dont care If you want it to be peaceful on the forums,so just Dick of ass-hat
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

why did i get ban plz unban Empty You know

Post  deathcode Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:51 am

Suicide whuu? Shane explain completely confusing.

Oh and no maybe it's because it seems we know what he is like while you unbanned him because you go on his server oh and forums peaceful yeah I think alot of people would like the forums without swearing it's the same rule on the server should be here too. That is if you can handle the maturity Shane without just blindly going rage mode and insulting everyone like Dmx who was doing his Job as admin and banned liam because he broke rules and that laim has been banned before multiple times for the same reason.

But no you decide to unban him because you go on his server the very same he has been banned for due to advertising. Basically it's a no win situation with you isn't in Can't be mature and can't make good decisions as an admin.

I had to ban a friend of mine off this server for repeated swearing at other users I didn't pull strings and unban them I followed rules and did an admin's job. Yet you seem convinced that because liam is your friend you have to unban him regardless of all the rules he breaks and abuse he gives.

I never had a go at you once nor insult you before you went rage mode on me and guess what I even tried to be nice despite you frothing at the mouth like a raging child. Just remember your place as admin on this server and don't unban him for reasons not related to this server.

Believe it or not Dmx was doing his job perfectly in fact he did the same job of banning liam for breaking rules as I have before aswell and that of mesbesme kicking him a few times for advertising. But oh no because you go on his server and he is a friend lets unban him. What's the point in having rules if they aren't enforced just become buddies with an admin and you are free of the rules.
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaneSkywalker Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:18 am

deathcode wrote:Suicide whuu? Shane explain completely confusing.

Oh and no maybe it's because it seems we know what he is like while you unbanned him because you go on his server oh and forums peaceful yeah I think alot of people would like the forums without swearing it's the same rule on the server should be here too. That is if you can handle the maturity Shane without just blindly going rage mode and insulting everyone like Dmx who was doing his Job as admin and banned liam because he broke rules and that laim has been banned before multiple times for the same reason.

But no you decide to unban him because you go on his server the very same he has been banned for due to advertising. Basically it's a no win situation with you isn't in Can't be mature and can't make good decisions as an admin.

I had to ban a friend of mine off this server for repeated swearing at other users I didn't pull strings and unban them I followed rules and did an admin's job. Yet you seem convinced that because liam is your friend you have to unban him regardless of all the rules he breaks and abuse he gives.

I never had a go at you once nor insult you before you went rage mode on me and guess what I even tried to be nice despite you frothing at the mouth like a raging child. Just remember your place as admin on this server and don't unban him for reasons not related to this server.

Believe it or not Dmx was doing his job perfectly in fact he did the same job of banning liam for breaking rules as I have before aswell and that of mesbesme kicking him a few times for advertising. But oh no because you go on his server and he is a friend lets unban him. What's the point in having rules if they aren't enforced just become buddies with an admin and you are free of the rules.

Do I CARE about the annoying back story about how Liam got banned in the first place? NO! BTW Dmx Has actually Hacked Liam's account on his server and griefed it,I was there for fuck sake,and after that WHOLE problem was over, LIAM SAID HE WAS GOING TO COMMIT SUICIDE JUST BECAUSE OF YOU,DMX,AND GRIM WERE BEING ASS HOLES TO HIM!!!!!!!!!! and Dmx DONT LIE THAT YOU DIDNT HACK LIAM I WAS THERE,AND I DIDNT WHAT MY FRIEND TA JUST KILL THEM SELF,IF YOU REALLY DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THAT YOU MAY AS WELL ZIP YOU LIP AND BUT OUT RIGHT NOW!!!
AND IF YOU THINK ITS OK TO ARGUE WITH A KID JUST CUZ YOUR AN ADULT SURE AS HELL MEANS THAT EVERY ADULT APPARENTLY IS AN ASSHOLE LIKE YOU
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:23 am

Shane,I don't think he would commit suicide,That's just weird,but please try to tone down some of the swearing,I'm younger then you and i'm not trying to argue,I'm just trying to get you to see why i want him banned.. He was banned for a reason,And he didn't learn his lesson,Unbanning him isn't helping the rules,it just makes it look like, "Hey i'm gonna be friends with a admin just like liampr03 so if i get banned i can get unbanned"
And it just makes the rules look like nothing..
Th3grimreaper24..
Th3grimreaper24..

Back to top Go down

why did i get ban plz unban Empty umm

Post  deathcode Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:29 am

1. Proof that it was Dmx who tried hacking liam's server?
2. So if anyone just said I am gonna commit suicide because of whatever they get their own way?
3. The back story is everything it's the whole godamn reason he was banned for fucks sake he didn't just magically become banned and you see yourself the hero in unbanning him. By that logic advertising other servers, abusing other people on the server is alright with you and he should continue which he is doing apparently according to amegahoney.

I dont give a flying shit if he said he was going to commit suicide he still broke rules and should stay banned not for someone to go aww diddums here you go continue being an asshole to the server.

Also yet again whatever happens on the other server doesn't have any impact here and neither should it do. Deridder's server is seperate to laim's they don't meet up anywhere. Liam should stay banned for the breached rules he did on Deridder's server and not be unbanned because apparently Dmx was being mean to him on his own server or that he did a little boo hoo about suicide.

Oh and being an asshole and adult? I am only being like this because you are living upto the whole picture of childish and immature with your actions and how you speak to others in the first place.
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:44 am

deathcode wrote:1. Proof that it was Dmx who tried hacking liam's server?
2. So if anyone just said I am gonna commit suicide because of whatever they get their own way?
3. The back story is everything it's the whole godamn reason he was banned for fucks sake he didn't just magically become banned and you see yourself the hero in unbanning him. By that logic advertising other servers, abusing other people on the server is alright with you and he should continue which he is doing apparently according to amegahoney.

I dont give a flying shit if he said he was going to commit suicide he still broke rules and should stay banned not for someone to go aww diddums here you go continue being an asshole to the server.

Also yet again whatever happens on the other server doesn't have any impact here and neither should it do. Deridder's server is seperate to laim's they don't meet up anywhere. Liam should stay banned for the breached rules he did on Deridder's server and not be unbanned because apparently Dmx was being mean to him on his own server or that he did a little boo hoo about suicide.

Oh and being an asshole and adult? I am only being like this because you are living upto the whole picture of childish and immature with your actions and how you speak to others in the first place.
i would have to agree with deathcode, besides he was kinda advertising, and breaking the rules, so he should stay banned

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:57 am

Update: Star_Destroyer5 just said that liampr03 advertises when no ones on still,Hes probably talking like,when no admins or probuilder are on..Lol

Last edited by Th3grimreaper24.. on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Th3grimreaper24..
Th3grimreaper24..

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmx183 Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:17 am

Shane calm the fuck down liam didn't commit suicide you fuck tard. I didn't even grief his server he unbanned from it when he came on everyone op. Stupid piece of shit get your mind straight.
Dmx183
Dmx183

Back to top Go down

Post  xElecTriiCKx Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:56 pm

Liam I'll unban you if you promise to never advertise again ok? If you advertise I'll reban you. Understand?
Peace
xElecTriiCKx
xElecTriiCKx

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaneSkywalker Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:18 pm

Dmx183 wrote:Shane calm the fuck down liam didn't commit suicide you fuck tard. I didn't even grief his server he unbanned from it when he came on everyone op. Stupid piece of shit get your mind straight.

I was there when you hacked Liam and griefed the server -_-Im not stupid I WAS ON THE SERVER WHEN THAT HAPPEND SO DONT PLAY DUMB WITH ME YOU SHITHEAD

Last edited by ShaneSkywalker on Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaneSkywalker Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:24 pm

brooke780 wrote:

i would have to agree with deathcode, besides he was kinda advertising, and breaking the rules, so he should stay banned

WTF IS THIS? THE WHOLE WORLD IS AGAINST ME NOW?
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaneSkywalker Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:32 pm

Liam was dead serious about suicide...and YA I HAVE PROOF HE HACKED LAIM, I WAS THERE...I DONT SEE MY SELF AS A HERO BY UNBANNING HIM! GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK ASS SKULL OF YOURS,YOUR AN ADULT THATS AN ASSHOLE THAT SURE AS ALL FUCK DOESNT EVEN UNDERSTAND WTF IM POINTING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  xElecTriiCKx Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:57 pm

Shane, since my computer sucks and freezes when I try to download the new WOM, unban liam for me. Smile I don't think he'll advertise again.
Peace
xElecTriiCKx
xElecTriiCKx

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmx183 Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:17 pm

Fuck you shane and you can go suck a big fat ass dick. But first don't be such a dumb fuck being fooled i'm not sure if I would want liam un-banned or banned but he just said that just to make you feel guilty and how would you know hes dead serious about commiting suicide? Huh dumb fuck? https://deridderfreebuild.forumotion.com/t347-i-m-sad-right-now ,and he posted on there today. 12/31/2011
Dmx183
Dmx183

Back to top Go down

Post  liampr03 Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:35 pm

i said id consider commiting suicide since 3 people from this server (you know who u are)
are mean and irl my life sucks
with abusive parents, always bullied in high school and always yelled at
all this for no reason
liampr03
liampr03

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaneSkywalker Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:16 pm

Dmx183 wrote:Fuck you shane and you can go suck a big fat ass dick. But first don't be such a dumb fuck being fooled i'm not sure if I would want liam un-banned or banned but he just said that just to make you feel guilty and how would you know hes dead serious about commiting suicide? Huh dumb fuck? https://deridderfreebuild.forumotion.com/t347-i-m-sad-right-now ,and he posted on there today. 12/31/2011

Dmx...to think we were friends -_-

Ho Ho MOFO

Lol and your realy fucked up in the head for saying what you have just said...to think we were friends ya MOFO

and you dont have to go ape shit over some shit I said and have ta be a fucking jurk...(THATS MAH JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCK IT BITCH)

Last edited by ShaneSkywalker on Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dmx I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS MOFO)
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next