Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban request.

+6
Jorlinious
xElecTriiCKx
Admin
deathcode
mesbesme
admin4ever
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Unban request. Empty Unban request.

Post  admin4ever Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:00 pm

Hello.

Can you please unban me, i dont know why ive got banned, but my computer was on and someone of my friends might have used it.
/Please... Sad

admin4ever

admin4ever

Back to top Go down

Unban request. Empty Re: Unban request.

Post  mesbesme Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:34 am

lol not happening....
mesbesme
mesbesme

Back to top Go down

Post  admin4ever Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:43 am

Hello, I dont understand, why dont you unban me?
If your account was used by a younger member in the family, is it ok for a permanent ban?
I dont think thats nice and havent done you anything.
/Admin4ever

admin4ever

Back to top Go down

Unban request. Empty its more

Post  deathcode Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:33 am

admin4ever wrote:Hello, I dont understand, why dont you unban me?
If your account was used by a younger member in the family, is it ok for a permanent ban?
I dont think thats nice and havent done you anything.
/Admin4ever

Its more that oh someone else used my account or younger brother is such an old excuse that its up there with the dog ate my homework.
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

Post  admin4ever Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:55 am

Ok, but when you read this I can assure you that the boy that used the computer used completely other language, he is 9 years old and Im not. The account is mine and you are wrong to ban me.

Please unban me, Im not lying about this.
/Jonas

admin4ever

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:52 am

first u said ur friends got on it and used it then ur second post, u changed ur story to ur brother.....hmmm. If ur gunna lie, try and make ur story consistent next time.

Merry Christmas santa
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://deridderfreebuild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  admin4ever Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:56 pm

Its my son, not my brother. He didnt want you to know that hes father helps him, hes just 9 and wanted me to write friend if its important.

admin4ever

Back to top Go down

Unban request. Empty Woah

Post  deathcode Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:39 pm

admin4ever wrote:Its my son, not my brother. He didnt want you to know that hes father helps him, hes just 9 and wanted me to write friend if its important.

Woah really? you changed the story again to your "son"
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

Post  admin4ever Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:30 pm

Ive never wrote ´"brother", its my son whos playing and hes my best friend and I tried to help him with this.
I cant do anything to prove this to you so I give up now, but I dont understand why you must be so unpolite its just a game and someone who have done something wrong in it, you say that I lie...why should I?, if I want I can just get a new account but I thought it wouldnt be a problem to explain to you.

No one have said anything about which rule he broke, how long hes banned.

But, I can assure you that the person who banned my account know you are wrong because my sons english is not that good and there is probably much spelling thats wrong.

/Jonas

admin4ever

Back to top Go down

Post  mesbesme Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:27 pm

LMAO! Man I need some popcorn and a big glass of Dr. Pepper! This sh*t is FUNNY!
mesbesme
mesbesme

Back to top Go down

Post  mesbesme Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:29 pm

Oh and mr. "father" dear so soo sorry for the ban... You may proceed and find another server to enjoy. Smile

Merry Christmas ( like the owner said ) Razz santa santa
mesbesme
mesbesme

Back to top Go down

Post  admin4ever Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:37 pm

After have read the replys I now realize that mesbesme is very immature and probably about 10-12 years old,I dont really care what you write, post what you want because it wont be read by me.
I dont play the game anyway and your replys only look stupid.
Why dont you post a new marking reply, most of the people who will read it will think youre acting like a child anyway and they arent wrong are they?

admin4ever

Back to top Go down

Unban request. Empty your

Post  deathcode Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:08 pm

admin4ever wrote:After have read the replys I now realize that mesbesme is very immature and probably about 10-12 years old,I dont really care what you write, post what you want because it wont be read by me.
I dont play the game anyway and your replys only look stupid.
Why dont you post a new marking reply, most of the people who will read it will think youre acting like a child anyway and they arent wrong are they?

your continued replies just make this better banned for a reason don't seem to understand that and your continued begging is amazing hurridley going from excuse to excuse then lashing out at mesbes which you were wrong about your judge about her age based on response. She is replying like that because this is just amazing to read.

Merry Christmas santa
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

Post  admin4ever Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Hello, I wrote I shouldnt post again...I lied, about the ban, please dont unban me, I like it like this...
But its unfair to be banned because of what my grandfather did on minecraft... Shocked
So...please unban me please please with a lot of sugar on it... Very Happy

About Messbess, its a she? Hmm that should make her about 8-10 years old because girls 2 years earlier than boys.

So what now, a superban? How banned can I get?

Merry xmas on you two...LOL LMAO.

By the way, your clownface is really you...
/J

admin4ever

Back to top Go down

Post  xElecTriiCKx Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:40 pm

Aha friend, brother, father, then grandfather.. Sorry but there's no way that we're going to unban you after you changed your story three times. And by the way mesbesme a girl and over 20 years old. And what are you talking about girls are always two years younger???
Peace
xElecTriiCKx
xElecTriiCKx

https://www.youtube.com/user/xElecTriiCKx

Back to top Go down

Post  admin4ever Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:55 pm

xElecTriiCKx

I dont want to be unbanned.
I dont care, but Its fun to get some reaction from certain people.
There might been someone playing MC and I might have seen how that person was treated by lets say someone thats over 20 who uses expressions like LOL, despite her age.

Who knows?
/J

admin4ever

Back to top Go down

Post  mesbesme Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:12 pm

WOW i laughed so hard to your replies admin4ever! Your fucking hilarious dude! Yea im a chick and actually im 24 with 3 kids of my own so bite me..Ha! Oh and actually its a true fact girls mature faster then boys :/ look it up. And how many of those "immature childish girls ride the short bus with you? probably none cuz ur an idiot for even trying to get unbanned cuz of ur brother, friend, dad, grandfather OMG WAIT damn u have an incest family EWW gross F*ck off!
mesbesme
mesbesme

Back to top Go down

Post  mesbesme Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:16 pm

Trust me dude im am very liked on this server and u and ur weirded out family isnt gonna be unbanned PERIOD! ... END OF DISCUSSION! ......

OH PS! .... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL oops my keyboard broke damn... cheers
mesbesme
mesbesme

Back to top Go down

Unban request. Empty Yup

Post  deathcode Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:28 pm

Yup when you get to a certain age your not allowed to say LOL didnt you know mesbes? its this hidden law that if you try to use common text language past 20 its a no no and your a child sheesh mesbes i thought you knew that Razz

Oh and at admin4ever nice excuses your family has swapped around so much I dont even know what role you play in it its like you swap between son, father of yourself and then father of your self again so well umm yeah excuses poorly done next time try and make an effort and do a good believeble story.
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

Post  admin4ever Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:19 am

I think someone is a little upset...hahaha, mother of 3 and arguing with kids on internet. Gimme a break...
But you really scared me with your aggressive attitude, Very Happy maybe I shall rest my case before mom gets a heartattack...

MC isnt really my thing and I now give you a chance to put an end to the discussion, Im moving on but am happy to have stired up some feelings.

By the way, you seem to be a fantastic mother, Im sure everyone here think your supernice and never overreact hehe,
/Gotta go now, I know Ill be missed...please dont unban me for leaving.
/J

admin4ever

Back to top Go down

Unban request. Empty ...

Post  deathcode Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:53 am

admin4ever wrote:I think someone is a little upset...hahaha, mother of 3 and arguing with kids on internet. Gimme a break...
But you really scared me with your aggressive attitude, Very Happy maybe I shall rest my case before mom gets a heartattack...

MC isnt really my thing and I now give you a chance to put an end to the discussion, Im moving on but am happy to have stired up some feelings.

By the way, you seem to be a fantastic mother, Im sure everyone here think your supernice and never overreact hehe,
/Gotta go now, I know Ill be missed...please dont unban me for leaving.
/J

Oh so your a kid again now confused me thought you might have been the father or grandfather or the brother or someone else when you were pleading to be unbanned ah well little kiddies got to go to bed now bye bye night night.

MC isnt really your thing so when you were on the server all that time I guess you were just too cool for it in some weird way and making a unban request in the first place shows very little care you did it for giggles.

Anyone will have a go at you when your a dick regardless who it is. I expect when your all grown up and you hit puberty we all hope it knocks that out of you it may reassert your position in the family multiple generation swapping person.

I really doubt you will be missed by us, your "friends", family nah to be honest i can understand why you made up your other family roles its to make up for the fact thats your daddy is out drinking and you feel some reassurance in pretending you have a family who cares.
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

Unban request. Empty christmas

Post  deathcode Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:56 am

Merry Christmas we all wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year santa while we are happily with our family and friends you will most likely be on a sims game just wishing it was you and people cared Very Happy
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

Post  mesbesme Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:15 am

really dude? thanx for stiring up feeling and blah blah? lol um no.. i just get amused by how every post you say sumthing different and you always say "unban" lol no im not mad or anything im just me Smile read my name and its kinda childish to get mad over a game or someone "i dont know". lol but no i think its funny how you was you then ur brother then dad and grandfather so makes me wonder if your sister is your mother who is your grandmother. WOW such weird people these days LOL <--- damn there it goes again Smile

~ Hey deathcode... LOL LOl Lol lol .... L-O-L LAUGHING OUT LOUD! HAHA which is funny cuz i actually did HEHE!
mesbesme
mesbesme

Back to top Go down

Unban request. Empty DeRidder

Post  Jorlinious Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:04 pm

Please unban DeRidder! He is important to the Server! Very Happy

Jorlinious

Back to top Go down

Post  mesbesme Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:16 pm

what? deridder is the owner. ....
mesbesme