Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Admins doesn't like your buildings even it's so hard to build.

4 posters

Go down

Some Admins doesn't like your buildings even it's so hard to build. Empty Some Admins doesn't like your buildings even it's so hard to build.

Post  Jorlinious Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:19 pm

Hi Guys! This is Jorlinious, I have an announcement for everyone.
Please read and reply!

I keep on reviewing but Admins doesn't like my building. They always say that add a little more even I put much more but they still keep on saying that. I would like to be an Admin to help those players to be ranked. Cause some of the players quit because they are not being ranked.

Jorlinious

Back to top Go down

Some Admins doesn't like your buildings even it's so hard to build. Empty HOW IS THAT ABUSE!!

Post  ShaneSkywalker Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:12 am

HOW IS THAT ABUSE!!

THE ONLY REASON YOU DONT GET A RANK SOME TIMES IS CUZ OF IT LOOKIN LIKE SHIT AND YOU NEED TO BUILD SOMETHING BETTER!!!!!

Razz
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Some Admins doesn't like your buildings even it's so hard to build. Empty This is funny

Post  deathcode Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:32 pm

This is funny to read no its not abuse and no the reason we say build more is because you actually need to build more we dont give out ranks if you find building hard we rank to the quality of the build if you find its hard sorry about that but we dont give out ranks because its too hard its a simple review and if the build is enough we rank.
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

Some Admins doesn't like your buildings even it's so hard to build. Empty he is new

Post  =DatDino= Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:35 pm

he is new atleast give him some respect shane instead of RAGR RAGE RAGE just say stuff like well build something like a 5 star hotel or pixel art (like my ones) but not RAGE

=DatDino=

Back to top Go down

Some Admins doesn't like your buildings even it's so hard to build. Empty Re: Some Admins doesn't like your buildings even it's so hard to build.

Post  Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:40 pm

um Dat the person u said thats new to the server isnt new to the server, its really Team_Knight_Clan

Back to top Go down

Some Admins doesn't like your buildings even it's so hard to build. Empty Re: Some Admins doesn't like your buildings even it's so hard to build.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down