Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANNOUNCEMENT

4 posters

Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT Empty ANNOUNCEMENT

Post  cam780 Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:31 am

Won't be coming back.... ever again. th3grimreaper24 pissed me off by making me feel bad about my earlier ban 4 copying, he said "How come u can copy other's work, but not your own?" I was pissed right then and there. I said I'm sorry but he just keep going and going on harping at ME. Just saying my last goodbyes. Goodbye 0.0.0.0.0.FreeBuild[EveryoneOP].
cam780
cam780

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT Empty Re: ANNOUNCEMENT

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:46 pm

Dare i say,You were abusing amegahoney by making her feel like a horrible admin by her not helping you,and you kept correcting her to top it all off,So if you're gonna harp on amegahoney,I'm gonna harp on you,Understand? I'm not gonna let some jerk walk on my sister without a little fire from grimreaper,Thats how i roll. Neutral

I only said that to make you feel like a jerk,Because you were actually being a jerk to Amegahoney,I didn't know it would make you quit the server,I was really,simply giving a example on how you were treating amega.

And please,Don't put this on me,As it is not my fault you are quitting the server,Sorry for what i did,I was just defending Amegahoney as all..

Come back.
Th3grimreaper24..
Th3grimreaper24..

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT Empty still, not coming bak

Post  cam780 Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:48 pm

u know im still not coming bak.... i accept ur "appology" (if that WAS an appology). still though, im not coming bak. i didnt deserve 2 get yelled at in the 1st place. i didnt do anything besides say its not ur fault or ur a great admin amega. idk y i got yelled at confused . *scatches head scratch* i guess we wernt fit out 2 be bros after all grim. just saying sorry 4 nothing i did (cuz grims making me say sorry 4 nothing...). just saying my last goodbyes. See ya every1 on 0.0.0.0.0.FreeBuild[EveryoneOP]. (i hope im not banned cuz i might come bak if ppl want me 2... or if grim wants me 2.... Nah! probably not, no1 wants me bak.....)
cam780
cam780

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:02 am

I never really ment to be mean,I just give people a taste of their own medicine,I'm sorry for my disrespectful behavior,And it shall never happen again,Just come back,Ironwizards,Me,Amega,and a couple other people want ya back.
Th3grimreaper24..
Th3grimreaper24..

Back to top Go down

Post  kowler. Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:21 pm

Even though I haven't been on the server in a while........I WANT YOU BACK!!!!!!! Sad
kowler.
kowler.

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:04 pm

Listen to kowler,If i am one to make people quit the server,I will quit the server,But i really never meant to hurt your feelings in Anyway,Like i said though,I can be overly-Defensive over close people to me and It's a force of habit.. If this silly karma issue really made you quit the server though,That's kind of odd.
Th3grimreaper24..
Th3grimreaper24..

Back to top Go down

Post  kowler. Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:29 pm

If you are planning to go on a different server......good luck trying to go to one that is as good as this one. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad But you shouldn't leave, no offense, just because you get yelled at, (sorry grim) doesn't mean you have to QUIT THE SEVRER?!?! O_o

..................So um....yeah, please come back. :[
kowler.
kowler.

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT Empty how....?

Post  cam780 Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:56 pm

how could u or amega want me bak??? confused scratch i could see SOME ppl wanting me bak but.... u and amega? ( scratch ) doesnt make sence... but if i must i'll go bak...... :/

Last edited by cam780 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
cam780
cam780

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:05 pm

What is there to "Not" understand? Dude,Let me explain this to you,i DON'T hate you,I DON'T dislike you,I was simply giving you a taste of your own medicine,As you were gonna insult Amegahoney to the point where you might possibly think about becoming a bully,That's how a person becomes a bully, Continuously insults till its a habit.
Th3grimreaper24..
Th3grimreaper24..

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT Empty >:(

Post  kowler. Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:41 am

What do you mean by that ?!? Mad So you think me and Amega HATES YOU?!?! YOU THINK I DONT WANT YOU BACK?!?! Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad .......I almost feel sorry for you. Mad

If you want to leave the best server ever.....GO STRAIGHT ON AHEAD!!!! Evil or Very Mad

ggggrrrrrrr......
kowler.
kowler.

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT Empty wut i said

Post  cam780 Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:10 pm

i said i dont think amega or grim like me, kowler at least, i dont think they do.... but um yeah, i miss everyone on the server, even those who hate me...
well the night before i said i left i said everyone who wants me to come bak say CAM, the resoult: only ironwizards said CAM..
i said not enuff ppl said CAM so i sed im leaving...
-Cam
cam780
cam780

Back to top Go down

Post  kowler. Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Think of this:

1:not everybody was on when you said that (INCLUDING ME)
2:some people were probably too busy building to talk
3:some people probably didn't see what you typed
4:some people probably were already talking
5:some people were probably AFK

You see? Not everybody got the chance to say CAM (INCLUDING ME).If most of us were on this server, you'd here CAM from almost everybody (INCLUDING ME!!!) Ack, just come back already...(And we never said we hate you No )
kowler.
kowler.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:25 am

Cam plz come back to the server, I miss you, ik I wasn't there when grim yelled at you(no offense grim). But the important thing is to just come back.

Also, you were my friend, you know that I wouldnt want you to leave, just plz come back Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:54 am

brooke780 wrote:Cam plz come back to the server, I miss you, ik I wasn't there when grim yelled at you(no offense grim). But the important thing is to just come back.

Also, you were my friend, you know that I wouldnt want you to leave, just plz come back Sad

Ok first of all,i NEVER yelled at him,I put him down the way he put amegahoney down,i NEVER said i didn't like him.. And he's just quitting the server because of karma,That's messed up,Cam just come back,This is silly and very filled with drama and stupid crap.. Neutral

And second off,You never asked ANYONE if they want you too stay,You just left saying "I'm leaving because of grim guys....cya."

You were correct on iron saying to stay.
Th3grimreaper24..
Th3grimreaper24..

Back to top Go down

Post  Amegahoney Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:58 am

Th3grimreaper24.. wrote:
brooke780 wrote:Cam plz come back to the server, I miss you, ik I wasn't there when grim yelled at you(no offense grim). But the important thing is to just come back.

I agree with Grim

Ok first of all,i NEVER yelled at him,I put him down the way he put amegahoney down,i NEVER said i didn't like him.. And he's just quitting the server because of karma,That's messed up,Cam just come back,This is silly and very filled with drama and stupid crap.. Neutral

And second off,You never asked ANYONE if they want you too stay,You just left saying "I'm leaving because of grim guys....cya."

You were correct on iron saying to stay.
Amegahoney
Amegahoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Amegahoney Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:00 am

i really ignore the people who try to be a jerk to me and just kick or warn or ban or something that needs to be done, i didn't ban you or anything.

just remember if i get a complaint I am going to do something. Neutral
Amegahoney
Amegahoney

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT Empty i miss a lot of u guys and girls on the server

Post  cam780 Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:17 pm

i miss brooke and iron and kowler and zora and von but amegas not proving she wants me to come back... grim... uve already(sorta) said u want me to come back but... um.... actually u did yell at me.. actually harped on me... Neutral kowler and brooke i know u werent there but ur lucky u werent. it was like dynamite exploding in my face affraid even if i do come back, i wont be on nearly as much cuz i'll probably get Resident Evil 6 or Black Ops.

sorry for all the trouble I caused?

-Cam
cam780
cam780

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Cam,this server is stressful and drama filled enough,you DON'T need to start to stress me out by putting me down because you treated my little sister like a mother frickin piece of dirt,

I said i WANTED you back 3 times now,C'mon,seriously dude..Are you even reading my post's?

And i so happened to yell at you,Sorry i am known to forget this and that,I'm not a person that remembers everything..

I yelled at you for that specific reason,You mess with my sister,You're messing with me,That's how it goes down.

And you're over exaggerating about the me harping on you thing,It was simply a taste of your own medicine,And no cursing,Just simply treating you like a clump of dirt like you did to amega,Now please,Come back,and drop this silly,Dramaified stressful argument,As it is completely pointless.
Th3grimreaper24..
Th3grimreaper24..

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT Empty i came back today Friday, January, 27, 2012

Post  cam780 Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:33 am

today is the day cam comes back! i talked 2 amega tonight. and grim im just saying sorry 4 all my insults on u. i said 2 amega i was being a butt cuz i was stressed out on homework. i was up till 10 o clock last thursday night. im truley sorry
im also sorry 2 amega.

-Cam
cam780
cam780

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:45 am

Its ok,As long as this conversation is over Smile
Th3grimreaper24..
Th3grimreaper24..

Back to top Go down