Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator usergroup request

2 posters

Go down

Moderator usergroup request Empty Moderator usergroup request

Post  CreepersRegret Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:48 pm

I would like to be a Moderator on this forum tho I don't want to be an admin on the server. So can I join and the main reason I want to join is because I want to help people any means possible, and the other reason is because I think it will be fun.
CreepersRegret
CreepersRegret

Back to top Go down

Moderator usergroup request Empty Re: Moderator usergroup request

Post  Amegahoney Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:36 pm

CreepersRegret wrote:I would like to be a Moderator on this forum tho I don't want to be an admin on the server. So can I join and the main reason I want to join is because I want to help people any means possible, and the other reason is because I think it will be fun.
If you think about it moderator is basically admin, if u think about it on full minecraft its like that, so your specifically asking for admin on the forums but if u become a admin ever you may get admin on the forums. Smile I don't think we need anymore admins at the moment though. Smile Sorry!
Amegahoney
Amegahoney

Back to top Go down

Post  CreepersRegret Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:33 am

Amegahoney wrote:
CreepersRegret wrote:I would like to be a Moderator on this forum tho I don't want to be an admin on the server. So can I join and the main reason I want to join is because I want to help people any means possible, and the other reason is because I think it will be fun.
If you think about it moderator is basically admin, if u think about it on full minecraft its like that, so your specifically asking for admin on the forums but if u become a admin ever you may get admin on the forums. Smile I don't think we need anymore admins at the moment though. Smile Sorry!
and btw why are you not in the mod usergroup? and i never want to be an admin in any server its just not my style. still an admin and a mod are two different things.
CreepersRegret
CreepersRegret

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down