Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

op_probuilders+ should have login/logout messages

4 posters

Go down

op_probuilders+ should have login/logout messages Empty op_probuilders+ should have login/logout messages

Post  Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:59 am

I know us Admins have login/logout messages, but i think op_probuilder should be allowed to have them too. Here is a vote.

1. Yes
2. No
3. Maybe
4. I don't know

Back to top Go down

op_probuilders+ should have login/logout messages Empty Re: op_probuilders+ should have login/logout messages

Post  CreepersRegret Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:01 am

yes and make this a poll by editing your post
CreepersRegret
CreepersRegret

Back to top Go down

op_probuilders+ should have login/logout messages Empty Re: op_probuilders+ should have login/logout messages

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:45 am

Th3grimreaper24..
Th3grimreaper24..

Back to top Go down

op_probuilders+ should have login/logout messages Empty REPLY

Post  Spirit Alchemist Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:49 pm

1 ALL THE WAY! Very Happy Smile Laughing Twisted Evil alien cat clown albino Basketball rabbit queen jocolor geek scratch king study afro elephant
Spirit Alchemist
Spirit Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post  Draki Drakizora Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:27 am

brooke780 wrote:I know us Admins have login/logout messages, but i think op_probuilder should be allowed to have them too. Here is a vote.

1. Yes
2. No
3. Maybe
4. I don't know

I agree with Brooke
Draki Drakizora
Draki Drakizora

http://drakizora.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:07 am

The reason why pro's should have login messages and logout messages, Is because the rank is so similar to greatbuilder,You get prob like 5000 more cuboid blocks,but I think that with probuilder you should be able to be happy with your rank and not just feel like a greatbuilder.
Th3grimreaper24..
Th3grimreaper24..

Back to top Go down

Post  Draki Drakizora Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:35 pm

You do all this work to get ranked up, and you get more cuboid blocks. Total let down. Yay login logout message! cat
Draki Drakizora
Draki Drakizora

http://drakizora.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down