Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ive been unfairly banned (very confused)

4 posters

Go down

should brooke have reacted more fairly?

ive been unfairly banned (very confused) I_vote_lcap50%ive been unfairly banned (very confused) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
ive been unfairly banned (very confused) I_vote_lcap50%ive been unfairly banned (very confused) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 10

ive been unfairly banned (very confused) Empty ive been unfairly banned (very confused)

Post  Epsilon5 Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:00 pm

hey, i was banned by [head admin]BROOKE after trying to get their attention to help with a serious greif/hack thing. my castle that a friend and i were working on got deleted roe by row instantly all at once for an unknown reasion. i tried to get BROOKE's attention, and was ignored, then after repeated attempts they goty all pissed at me and told me to leave them alone. i told them to check out what happenned to the castle, and they refused. Then my friend logged on and i tried getting him to see outr castle. BROOKE thought i was still trying to talk to them, and i told him/her that i was talking to my friend then, not them. BROOKE then said that since i wasnt leaving them alone, they were going to ban me. i then t/ragequit and left. came back later, and found i was banned. all of this happenning after being offered ADMIN status myself... Mad
my account is Zenthon0, and my friends account is ansass

Epsilon5

Back to top Go down

ive been unfairly banned (very confused) Empty Re: ive been unfairly banned (very confused)

Post  Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:45 am

Dude I banned you for a reason, you were yelling at me, pissed me off, and you f***ing wouldn't leave me alone

Back to top Go down

ive been unfairly banned (very confused) Empty Re: ive been unfairly banned (very confused)

Post  CreepersRegret Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:51 am

If I was an admin I would just mute him.
CreepersRegret
CreepersRegret

Back to top Go down

Post  Epsilon5 Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:35 pm

well i told you that i had wasnt talking to you, and that i was trying to tell my friend to look at what had happened. but you didnt seem to care. and besides, you got all pissed without any warning, and ignored me before then.

AND, how would you like it if the thing youve been working on during all of your free time the past week gets deleted instantaneously, and then cant get any help?

Epsilon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Epsilon5 Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:25 pm

sorry if im being rude, im just really frustrated at what happened...

Epsilon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Spirit Alchemist Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:54 pm

Epsilon5 wrote:sorry if im being rude, im just really frustrated at what happened...

Yeah, we can tell. I'm sorry if your epic castle got deleted, but making brooke seem as if she overreacted is wrong. I know brooke well, and she is never this radical.
Spirit Alchemist
Spirit Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post  Epsilon5 Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:23 pm

Is there any way to get the castle back?

Epsilon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Spirit Alchemist Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:07 am

Epsilon5 wrote:Is there any way to get the castle back?
Unfortunately, I guess not. However, it doesnt matter since youre banned.
Spirit Alchemist
Spirit Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post  CreepersRegret Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:05 am

if he does get unbanned he will have his map back, but he would have to have the devils luck. (Laimpro's)
CreepersRegret
CreepersRegret

Back to top Go down

Post  Epsilon5 Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:22 pm

well i really want to get back on to the server. all the other ones are pretty much crap aside from this one...
im sorry for the yelling stuff brooke, i just want to get back onto the server, and i'll promise to listen.

Epsilon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:16 am

ok i forgive you, when i get on the server ill unban you

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:50 am

CreepersRegret wrote:if he does get unbanned he will have his map back, but he would have to have the devils luck. (Laimpro's)
Liampr03 you mean? Haha he sucks.
Th3grimreaper24..
Th3grimreaper24..

Back to top Go down

Post  CreepersRegret Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:57 am

yah i was making a joke lol
CreepersRegret
CreepersRegret

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:03 pm

CreepersRegret wrote:yah i was making a joke lol
Ohhh i get it now,haha.
Th3grimreaper24..
Th3grimreaper24..

Back to top Go down

Post  Epsilon5 Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:35 pm

thanks! Very Happy

Epsilon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down