Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mes hates me and ban me4 nothing

+3
mesbesme
deathcode
daftmau5_fan2011
7 posters

Go down

mes hates me and ban me4 nothing Empty mes hates me and ban me4 nothing

Post  daftmau5_fan2011 Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:58 pm

guys while i was on server it says IRC deridder joined the channel then ppl accuse me i was faking der but i want btw im op probuilder and i cant use /say so they said 2 minutes confess or get banned but i wasnt and mes was accusing and banning me so pls unban me and i will be nice so pls unban

daftmau5_fan2011

Back to top Go down

mes hates me and ban me4 nothing Empty here we go again

Post  deathcode Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:59 pm

Your IP matched the fake deridder you and z0mBi3 spent an hour begging to be unbanned admitting it was you and pleading for an unban reasons were justified so yuo were banned it isnt admin abuse its you being an idiot and not getting away with your little prank.
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

mes hates me and ban me4 nothing Empty Re: mes hates me and ban me4 nothing

Post  mesbesme Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:48 pm

by the way der when u read this.. remember when shane ranked them because he was tricked... they was probuilder either. they both have op_builder work Smile
mesbesme
mesbesme

Back to top Go down

mes hates me and ban me4 nothing Empty Matrixman_217 would've done the same thing

Post  Matrixman_217 Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:48 pm

YOU IMPERSONATED DERIDDER!!!!!!!!!!!! - you called everyone ugly you said you were going to deactivate the server yadda yadda yadda you wanted a rank so you impersonated him! and reported good admins for YOUR OWN WRONGDOING -i personally hope you get IP banned. - Matrixman_217

Matrixman_217

Back to top Go down

mes hates me and ban me4 nothing Empty ...im an idiot...

Post  ShaneSkywalker Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:52 pm

this whole problem started when i ranked daft and z0mBi3 to superop thanks to the fake der that convinced me that it was the real der....IM SUCH AN IDIOT FOR BELIVING ANY SHIT THAT FAKE SAID!DAFT YOU AND YOUR BROTHER'S LITTLE PRANK LED TO SOME SIRIOUS PROBLEMS!AND I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN IN TROUBLE AND DEMOTED FOR RANKING YOU 2 TO SUPEROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I HATE YOU YA LITTLE SHIT! I COULD HAVE LOST ADMIN ALTHOUGH IVE BEEN A GREAT ADMIN!I HAVE SO MUCH ANGER BECAUSE IF THIS WHOLE PROBLEM! AND I STILL HAVE ALL THIS ANGER ALTHOUGH THIS PROBLEM IS FIXED! I HAVE ONLY 2 FRIENDLY WORDS FOR YOU AND YOUR BROTHER!FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...IM SUCH AN IDIOT FOR GETTING TRICKED BY YOU DAFT AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GOOD PERSON!I GUESS YOU DESERVE GETTIN BANNED ITS WHAT YOU DESERVE YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

mes hates me and ban me4 nothing Empty U ARE ALL TRAITORS

Post  daftmau5_fan2011 Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:22 am

I SAID I PROMISED I WASNT FAKING DERIDDER AND BESIDES IF DER SAID NO MRE ADMINS HE MEANS NO MORE ADMINS WHY WOULD I RANK MYSELF? I WAS ON IRC WITH MY REAL NAME SO HOW COULD I FAKE HIM IF I CANT /IMPERSONATE OR /SAY OR FAKE SOMEONE WHEN IM ON IRC AND I THINK DEATH'S FIRST START AT BEING ADMIN IS A FAIL SHANE I TRUSTED U BUT NOW U AND MES IP BAN ME ILL NEVER FORGIVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

daftmau5_fan2011

Back to top Go down

mes hates me and ban me4 nothing Empty AND CONSOLE(DER) SAID IM NOT GONNA BE SUPER OP

Post  daftmau5_fan2011 Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:27 am

HE LOGED IN CONSOLE AND DERANKED ME BUT NOW I KNOW THE FUCKIN DIFFERENCES THE IRC DER WAS SWEET TALKIN+I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY I FAKED DER CUZ I DIDNT ALSO THE REAL DER WHO WAS CONSOLE WAS MATUER AND BETTER THAN ANYONE I DONT CARE IF ANYONE SAID I FAKED DER CUZ I DIDNT AND JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR 1 FUCKIN SECOND! THATS IT ILL MESSAGE THE REAL DER TO DERANK U DEATH!!!!!! I HATE U YOUARE STUPID UR A TRAITOR AND U ARE ABUSING ME! IM GONNA POST SOMETHIN ON ADMIN ABUSE ABOUT U!

daftmau5_fan2011

Back to top Go down

Post  mesbesme Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:14 pm

daft... how is deathcode abusing you? He did everthing he was supposed to do.. As of banning you I banned you not one else. and Shane has a reason to pissed. You can sit here a pretend and deny it wasnt you but I know the truth. Smile Der is mature and sweet on irc u say? Well that IRC deridder put me down.... Said BS about me and pretending i was banned.. lol even thou everyone on server agrees with me and thinks im a good admin. I believe im a good admin.. and i do what needs to be done. As for deathcode he isnt starting off bad.. or a fail at being admin.. i dunno how he is being abusive either. I was there the whole time yesturday AND see all the post soo... sorrydaft
mesbesme
mesbesme

Back to top Go down

mes hates me and ban me4 nothing Empty hey mes its ok

Post  daftmau5_fan2011 Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:31 pm

mes its ok sometimes i get banned 4 nothing but on this server its a temp-ban imsorry i went crazyand btw how did u check someone's when they are on irc? never mind ill just go on other servers until i am forgiven and yes ill go to my 2nd favserver k mes? ok bye!

daftmau5_fan2011

Back to top Go down

mes hates me and ban me4 nothing Empty now this topic is closed

Post  daftmau5_fan2011 Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:35 pm

guys this topic is now closed no one post anything here except der and mes mes is understandable+ mes dont rank me until im done with my city (if i hopefully get unbanned) and one thing. ure builds are awsome Very Happy

daftmau5_fan2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:58 am

i was never on the IRC, therefore it was u. please stop trying. u impersonated me, that alone annoys me enough to ban u. mes im trying to get u guys admin commands on IRC but i haven't had any luck.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://deridderfreebuild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

mes hates me and ban me4 nothing Empty omg der replyed finally!

Post  daftmau5_fan2011 Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:31 am

hey der! and just to only let u know i have read about ppl gettin hacked and i think it happen to u but anyways der if i still get banned its time to say bye! BYE DER BYE MES AND BYE SHANE and deathcode Razz I HOPE U MAKE MORE BUILDS AND BTW DER THAT BUILDS U MADE AT OLD SERVER AND BROUGHT THE MAP HERE WAS THE MAP NAME? ANYWAYS if i still be baaned BYE! Very Happy

daftmau5_fan2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:04 pm

It wasn't a hack, the hacking was ingame not in IRC, anyone can put my name in IRC
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mesbesme Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:19 pm

lol told ya daft... and der i dunno about getting commands on IRC i would say id help ya but i have no clue about that one lol
mesbesme
mesbesme

Back to top Go down

mes hates me and ban me4 nothing Empty this topic aint over yet

Post  ShaneSkywalker Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:46 pm

daft...you no that due to this whole problem being you fault you should at least say sorry to everyone especially me Razz
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  xElecTriiCKx Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:59 pm

Der, I agree that I it would be a good idea to get commands on irc for admins.
I just dont see how you're going to code it lol
Good luck
xElecTriiCKx
xElecTriiCKx

https://www.youtube.com/user/xElecTriiCKx

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:07 am

u dont code it, i know how to do it, just it wont work
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xElecTriiCKx Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:11 am

K, I just thought sometimes it needs coding lol,
but anyways, what's stopping it from working? Maybe the verification of a real admin instead of a person who put an admins name on irc?
Just wondering
xElecTriiCKx
xElecTriiCKx

https://www.youtube.com/user/xElecTriiCKx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum