Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just letting every one incase the cry about it

5 posters

Go down

just letting every one incase the cry about it Empty just letting every one incase the cry about it

Post  darkangelkid Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:01 am

since i logged in its been hell straight hell i warned 10 people to not title others more then 3 times each started kicking and every one thought it was a joke so after i know it was the 3 kick i started banning i ended up banning about 8 people and looks like more to come even right know i had to stop typeing to ban someone thats 9 so im just giving a heads up if they wanna cry about it on here i did nothing wrong i gave them warnings and kicks they still thought it was funny so they didnt need to be in the sever

darkangelkid

Back to top Go down

just letting every one incase the cry about it Empty You have to get used to titling darkangelkid

Post  talbotandrew Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:46 pm

hey just keep warning them- if they do it 5 times, i kick and that usually stops them Smile
talbotandrew
talbotandrew

Back to top Go down

just letting every one incase the cry about it Empty Re: just letting every one incase the cry about it

Post  mesbesme Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:28 pm

talbot is u warned them serveral times and kick them and they still dont stop then there is a problem not everyone stops after being kicked.... Razz
mesbesme
mesbesme

Back to top Go down

just letting every one incase the cry about it Empty nope

Post  deathcode Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:02 pm

mesbesme wrote:talbot is u warned them serveral times and kick them and they still dont stop then there is a problem not everyone stops after being kicked.... Razz

Nope some just keep doing it over and over and then come back with another account and it never ends i still have nightmares of them they haunt my sleep, my every waking thought the ever titling admins sometimes it drives you crazzzy then you just run out the nearest door screaming and spending the night in a corner.
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

just letting every one incase the cry about it Empty Re: just letting every one incase the cry about it

Post  xElecTriiCKx Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:25 am

All I do is chat moderation, so only I can speak, tell everyone to stop, then unmoderate. I don't give them 5 warnings, only 2, sometimes 3.. and after I kick them two or three times, I ban their ip, so they can't ban-evade with a new account.
Peace
xElecTriiCKx
xElecTriiCKx

https://www.youtube.com/user/xElecTriiCKx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum