Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slap spamming

3 posters

Go down

Slap spamming Empty Slap spamming

Post  Phale123 Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:32 am

The slap spamming by Amegahoney and th3grimreaper is getting out of control. I'm not the first to complain about it. Its one thing to have it happen a few times but the fact that your stuck in the air with it from the spam is a joke it disrupts building and ruins the fun of the game. If someone disagrees with one of them and an admin isn't on there is a good chance they will start slap spamming you. Its hard to reason with a nine year old as to why they are being warned because they see it as them being in the right. I recall one admin saying something to the Amega about it but they quickly and rightfully so got frustrated and just let is go. "Most" of us just want to build in peace and have fun.

Phale123

Back to top Go down

Slap spamming Empty I am aware

Post  deathcode Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:27 am

I have had people complain about them spam slapping aswell so i know its happening i will have words with grimreaper and amegahoney about it and will try to keep a close eye on them.
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

Slap spamming Empty Re: Slap spamming

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:18 pm

I'll tell Amegahoney, and Th3grimreaper24 to stop slap spamming when I come to the server after school.

Back to top Go down

Slap spamming Empty /slap

Post  MagicArmor64 Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm

Was this why /slap was moved to superop? I need it back Sad It helps keep people in your world from doing things you don't want. At least for me

Last edited by MagicArmor64 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I didn't like the way it sounded. AGAIN)
MagicArmor64
MagicArmor64

Back to top Go down

Slap spamming Empty as long

Post  deathcode Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:09 pm

MagicArmor64 wrote:Was this why /slap was moved to superop? I need it back Sad It helps keep people in your world from doing things you don't want. At least for me

They shouldnt be able to do anything in your world if they havent been alowed to build otherwise an admin can come along and delete their rights to build there.
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

Slap spamming Empty Oh yeah

Post  MagicArmor64 Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:18 am

Forgot about unabing someone. But the people who constantly shoot at you even though you tell them to stop, it's /slap, or /kill. And I find /slap more effiecent.

Last edited by MagicArmor64 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add something.)
MagicArmor64
MagicArmor64

Back to top Go down

Slap spamming Empty Re: Slap spamming

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down