Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why did i get ban plz unban

+3
Th3grimreaper24..
ShaneSkywalker
liampr03
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

why did i get ban plz unban - Page 2 Empty Re: why did i get ban plz unban

Post  xElecTriiCKx Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:25 pm

K let's please not discuss this topic anymore. Liam you're a really cool person in my opinion and you're going to be unbanned by me whenever I'm on or Shane.
Peace
xElecTriiCKx
xElecTriiCKx

https://www.youtube.com/user/xElecTriiCKx

Back to top Go down

why did i get ban plz unban - Page 2 Empty Liam should be banned!

Post  Dmx183 Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:14 am

Hello Liam, if your reading this than good. Today when I was on the server most of everyone on agreed to make a map "liampr03_votings". The point of the map is for people to show how much people hate you. I didn't make this map by myself. People like tonyo, grim, amega, me, limmy, moshi, destruction, glen, and more wrote text about how much they don't like you. (Not Full Names) I hope you don't take this offensive but most people want you banned from server because of you advertising so many times, and disrespecting people. When people join the server and see that it will just make them turn to see another server and its better for a nice big everyone op community Very Happy . So please check out map, I know there may be a lot of bad things in their but its a vote. The peoples name that wrote it is above their text. Most of the votes we see so far are negative ones meaning people want you banned than people not wanting you banned. So bye everyone thanks for reading this!
Dmx183
Dmx183

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:27 am

Don't take this offensively or anything,Its just a vote though.
Th3grimreaper24..
Th3grimreaper24..

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2