Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unban me now

+5
xElecTriiCKx
Dmx183
kowler.
ShaneSkywalker
mrawesomeman117
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

unban me now Empty unban me now

Post  mrawesomeman117 Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:30 pm

unban me and all of this will be over, when i get unban I'll stop trolling untill then I'm trolling >Sad YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING MEAN. brooke i called you a noob because you warned me and kicked me and banned me, that is a major noob right there, and yet you can't stop me >Very Happy, WHAT NOW BITCH
mrawesomeman117
mrawesomeman117

http://mrawesomelegitman1.webs.com

Back to top Go down

unban me now Empty ILL TELL YA WHAT NO BITCH

Post  ShaneSkywalker Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:16 am

ILL TELL YA WHAT NO BITCH, I AINT GUNNA DO SHIT ABOUT YOU PROBLEM SO I DONT EVEN GIVE A FUCK IF YOU GUNNA TROLL THE DAMN SERVER!!!!THIS IS BROOKE OR AMEGA'S PROBLEM CUZ THEY BANNED YA IN THE FIRST PLACE RIGHT?, WELL THEN IT THEIR MOTHER FUCKING CHOOSE,IN THE MEAN TIME JUST POP YOU FUCKING HAPPY PILLS AND DRINK YOUR DAMN VODKA OF WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOU DRINK AND PROBABLY GOTO MEXICO OF JAPAN I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

unban me now Empty Re: unban me now

Post  kowler. Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:13 am

You'll be the LAST person EVER getting unbanned. So talk to Cleverbot, cuz you have nothing else to do.
kowler.
kowler.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmx183 Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:48 am

Ok first of all we can stop you... I'm not sure what is going on, I wasn't on at the time this happened but you are a very dumb kid because the owner can ban your Ip from this website and plus you were already banned from server. So how about you stop wasting your like spamming this site and server with your stupid ass shit , you might as well go look for another server cause from the looks of what I see your not getting unbanned anytime soon. The only thing your doing is making it worse with your immature and
inconsiderate attitude, you should learn how to respect the hierarchy of authority of admins. Mad
Dmx183
Dmx183

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaneSkywalker Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:42 pm

Dmx183 wrote:Ok first of all we can stop you... I'm not sure what is going on, I wasn't on at the time this happened but you are a very dumb kid because the owner can ban your Ip from this website and plus you were already banned from server. So how about you stop wasting your like spamming this site and server with your stupid ass shit , you might as well go look for another server cause from the looks of what I see your not getting unbanned anytime soon. The only thing your doing is making it worse with your immature and
inconsiderate attitude, you should learn how to respect the hierarchy of authority of admins. Mad

uh Dmx I can also be able to ip ban and ban him from the website cuz im a Cite Admin

(cuz im the top poster on the cite Razz )
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  xElecTriiCKx Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:12 pm

*site But shane learn some new insults lol you've used the happy pill and vodka one over 8 times (don't forget you saying derp like 5 times). Kinda repetative dont ya think? Creativity is key. Razz
Peace
xElecTriiCKx
xElecTriiCKx

https://www.youtube.com/user/xElecTriiCKx

Back to top Go down

unban me now Empty creativity is key

Post  deathcode Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:41 pm

xElecTriiCKx wrote:*site But shane learn some new insults lol you've used the happy pill and vodka one over 8 times (don't forget you saying derp like 5 times). Kinda repetative dont ya think? Creativity is key. Razz
Peace

Yeah shane creativity in insults is key to continued effectiveness I mean it's like common swear words are overused now they have lost their effect. Keeping creativity in insults is key to continued effectiveness.
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

unban me now Empty SO YA WANT CREATIVITY!

Post  ShaneSkywalker Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:48 pm

deathcode wrote:
xElecTriiCKx wrote:*site But shane learn some new insults lol you've used the happy pill and vodka one over 8 times (don't forget you saying derp like 5 times). Kinda repetative dont ya think? Creativity is key. Razz
Peace

Yeah shane creativity in insults is key to continued effectiveness I mean it's like common swear words are overused now they have lost their effect. Keeping creativity in insults is key to continued effectiveness.

SO YA WANT ME TA GET CREATIVE IN MY INSULTS? ok then HOW ABOUT THIS

Death your an Emo

and

Elec shut you damn face Mr.Goodie Two Shoes before I shove your head so far up your ass you cant even breath

HOWS THAT FOR CREATIVE BITCH

Last edited by ShaneSkywalker on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : CUZ I FELT LIKE IT DAMMIT)
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaneSkywalker Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:11 pm

everything about mrawesomeman117 is banned in other words his IP,email,and user him self is banned thanks to me Razz
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

unban me now Empty nah

Post  deathcode Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:31 pm

Sorry but again terrible insults hell it's like you barely put any thought into mine and electriick's isn't new come on needs more pazazz. Stop trying to insult me and insult me.
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

unban me now Empty re:nah

Post  ShaneSkywalker Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:09 pm

deathcode wrote:Sorry but again terrible insults hell it's like you barely put any thought into mine and electriick's isn't new come on needs more pazazz. Stop trying to insult me and insult me.

ya know what Death you really are starting TO PISS ME OFF!!!!

Last edited by ShaneSkywalker on Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

unban me now Empty Hey

Post  deathcode Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:20 pm

ShaneSkywalker wrote:
deathcode wrote:Sorry but again terrible insults hell it's like you barely put any thought into mine and electriick's isn't new come on needs more pazazz. Stop trying to insult me and insult me.

ya know what Death you really are starting TO PISS ME OFF

Hey I wasn't the one who started with the insults here it's you who resorts straight away to a full caps on insult abuse at everyone. Yeah I deserve a lot of insults for a lot of things but straight up calling me an emo isn't the best approach I mean if you have a problem with me say it rather than just resorting to caps because I am sick of it aswell. Sorry I can't be the happy do gooder who jumps around cracking jokes and joining you in insults at everyone.
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaneSkywalker Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:28 pm

deathcode wrote:
ShaneSkywalker wrote:

ya know what Death you really are starting TO PISS ME OFF

Hey I wasn't the one who started with the insults here it's you who resorts straight away to a full caps on insult abuse at everyone. Yeah I deserve a lot of insults for a lot of things but straight up calling me an emo isn't the best approach I mean if you have a problem with me say it rather than just resorting to caps because I am sick of it aswell. Sorry I can't be the happy do gooder who jumps around cracking jokes and joining you in insults at everyone.

You know what i dont even care if i hurt your feelings death,I mean I have hurt many people's feelings in the past for crying out loud,I even crush people's dreams
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

unban me now Empty 1 other thing

Post  ShaneSkywalker Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:40 pm

1 other thing death...I dont care if you deserve alot of insults for alot if reasons,I dont even care if your life is horrible,BUT EITHER WAY MY LIFE IS WORSE,i have be yelled at all my life even for things i didnt do and I have been cursed out at people many times at school! AND I have BEEN FILLED WITH ANGER and rage because of it.AND I CANT BELIEVE your offended by what a 13 year old has ta say!
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

unban me now Empty really haven't

Post  deathcode Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:54 pm

Shane you really really and I mean really haven't affected any part of me. I just want to know if you have a issue with me I would like to know what it is. Oh and hurt my feelings? c'mon shane seriously? It's like you don't even know me scratch

I'm 18, I live alone, I have a crappy job, I am in debt. It just means I must burst out into tears because the nasty ikkle wikkle shane was being mean to me Sad I may now have to cut myself because it's just so much more that I can't handle it. Someone call a therapist I just can't handle any of it I now must go and drink scotch alone while crying into a fatty burger.

Oh no wait, sorry umm yeah nope wrong person. lol!
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaneSkywalker Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:29 pm

deathcode wrote:Shane you really really and I mean really haven't affected any part of me. I just want to know if you have a issue with me I would like to know what it is. Oh and hurt my feelings? c'mon shane seriously? It's like you don't even know me scratch

I'm 18, I live alone, I have a crappy job, I am in debt. It just means I must burst out into tears because the nasty ikkle wikkle shane was being mean to me Sad I may now have to cut myself because it's just so much more that I can't handle it. Someone call a therapist I just can't handle any of it I now must go and drink scotch alone while crying into a fatty burger.

Oh no wait, sorry umm yeah nope wrong person. lol!

all i gotta say is people fucking piss me off alot and btw that is just plane old retarded unless you were trying to get an award like being The server's greatest drama queen (sadly no drama kings so ya gunna have to settle with being a drama queen) or the server's 18 year old admin that acts like a baby award Razz

and I may not know you very well death but WHO GIVES A FUCK
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

unban me now Empty oh noes

Post  deathcode Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:38 pm

So the little sob story you wrote earlier then? because being 13 is so hard for you I know I guess puberty really is a big moment in your life what with the teenage rebellious side kicking in and swearing is just that so much cooler now. My point was that sorry umm yeah I really don't give a flying fuck about what you yourself say.

Drama king/queen no just making a point compared to you just entering puberty and the whole attraction to girls and your self need to assert yourself somewhere and you feel that writing in caps and swearing alot is helping somehow it isn't just want you to know that most people here really don't give two shits. Personally for me because believe it or not I have bigger problems than the mean ikkle shane raging against the world.
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

unban me now Empty maybe

Post  deathcode Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:41 pm

Maybe one day shane you might realise that your little "rage moments" really don't affect anyone and that maybe you should tone it down. Just seems your only response to anything on these forums is wild aggresion then you suddenly have a go at me for no apparent reason.
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaneSkywalker Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:51 pm

deathcode wrote:Maybe one day shane you might realise that your little "rage moments" really don't affect anyone and that maybe you should tone it down. Just seems your only response to anything on these forums is wild aggresion then you suddenly have a go at me for no apparent reason.

Yeah ya know what death...If you were there every time i got mad,the would be stuff being thrown across the room need less to say a desk thrown straight at you although there is always a possibility that a desk could hit you in the head and you might just fall into a coma. And I have to say that my little"rage moments" can affect people,I mean Im always just throwing something big at someone,and that object always comes close to hitting them.
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaneSkywalker Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:57 pm

deathcode wrote:So the little sob story you wrote earlier then? because being 13 is so hard for you I know I guess puberty really is a big moment in your life what with the teenage rebellious side kicking in and swearing is just that so much cooler now. My point was that sorry umm yeah I really don't give a flying fuck about what you yourself say.

Drama king/queen no just making a point compared to you just entering puberty and the whole attraction to girls and your self need to assert yourself somewhere and you feel that writing in caps and swearing alot is helping somehow it isn't just want you to know that most people here really don't give two shits. Personally for me because believe it or not I have bigger problems than the mean ikkle shane raging against the world.

You sure as hell dont know what im trying to point out here death.

you act like you know everything smart ass,and yet you know nothing about me,and know nothing about anyone

and guess You can act all cool as much as you want and think you know everything, then I sure as all hell dont give a Fuck about you and your life smart ass
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

unban me now Empty Funny thing

Post  deathcode Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:11 pm

Funny thing is I am aware I don't know everything or anything about you apart from you're 13 or much about anyone else still doesn't matter. Quit with the all caps rage as your standard forum response to anyone just generally helps image.

All so I dont expect you to give a fuck about me I never asked you too neither do I want you too I am just making the plea for you to be less ragey on forum responses and too not randomly have a go at people for example me because nobody likes a douchebag.
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaneSkywalker Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:17 pm

deathcode wrote:Funny thing is I am aware I don't know everything or anything about you apart from you're 13 or much about anyone else still doesn't matter. Quit with the all caps rage as your standard forum response to anyone just generally helps image.

All so I dont expect you to give a fuck about me I never asked you too neither do I want you too I am just making the plea for you to be less ragey on forum responses and too not randomly have a go at people for example me because nobody likes a douchebag.

As you can see(unless your blind or retarded) im being ragey right now,

NOTE: look, One of the Server's Adults is picking on someone younger than their self (sounds similar to child abuse Razz )

btw why do you care about my rage? its not like you control my life
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

unban me now Empty ...

Post  deathcode Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:21 pm

ShaneSkywalker wrote:
deathcode wrote:Funny thing is I am aware I don't know everything or anything about you apart from you're 13 or much about anyone else still doesn't matter. Quit with the all caps rage as your standard forum response to anyone just generally helps image.

As you can see(unless your blind or retarded) im being ragey right now,

NOTE: look, One of the Server's Adults is picking on someone younger than their self (sounds similar to child abuse Razz )

btw why do you care about my rage? its not like you control my life

When your rage spreads to the forums and affects others and you have random go's at people like myself then it does kind of affect others. Oh and "its not like you control my life" thats one big sterotypical teenage rebellious line have to say.

Oh and child abuse? more you're being a douche and I am asking you to stop being said douche to other people.
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

unban me now Empty Oh btw mr.notawesome

Post  liampr03 Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:23 pm

Why should we un-ban you..
All you've done is annoy this community
You've even lied about this situation
You've spammed in irc
Thats why it's deleted
Now piss off.. drink some whisky or what ever you drink and go get banned in another server
liampr03
liampr03

Back to top Go down

Post  liampr03 Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:06 pm

and stop fighting

why do u fight anyways

-__- its useless
liampr03
liampr03

Back to top Go down