Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

baptistehbcr Using "Admin" As A Title After Several Warnings

4 posters

Go down

baptistehbcr Using "Admin" As A Title After Several Warnings Empty baptistehbcr Using "Admin" As A Title After Several Warnings

Post  rohanseth8 Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:44 am

A player named "baptistehbcr" was using titles like "SUPER-ADMIN" and "ADMIN" after several warnings and refused to change it. I tried removing his title but then he again titled himself as the "ADMIN".
I hope you people do something about it.
Also, I have some screen shots shown below.
baptistehbcr Using "Admin" As A Title After Several Warnings 2012-011
I Hope That Helps.

Last edited by rohanseth8 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
rohanseth8
rohanseth8

Back to top Go down

baptistehbcr Using "Admin" As A Title After Several Warnings Empty Re: baptistehbcr Using "Admin" As A Title After Several Warnings

Post  CreepersRegret Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:34 pm

1 fix your screenshot
2 that is a minor rule so it does not matter that much
CreepersRegret
CreepersRegret

Back to top Go down

baptistehbcr Using "Admin" As A Title After Several Warnings Empty Re: baptistehbcr Using "Admin" As A Title After Several Warnings

Post  ShaneSkywalker Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:53 pm

CreepersRegret wrote:1 fix your screenshot
Correction: only Admins can Have the title Admin
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Amegahoney Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:54 pm

CreepersRegret wrote:1 fix your screenshot

If you forgot the rules, he is impersonating Admin's which is in the rules clearly saying do not impersonate Admins, Host, Or owner.
Amegahoney
Amegahoney

Back to top Go down

Post  CreepersRegret Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:45 am

Im just saying its not a rule to get upset about it, I see it all the time. Just tell them to remove it and that is all but if they dont that's another story...
Edit: also a easy way to fix this just simply change the min rank to use /title by one.
CreepersRegret
CreepersRegret

Back to top Go down

Post  rohanseth8 Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:40 pm

CreepersRegret wrote:Im just saying its not a rule to get upset about it, I see it all the time. Just tell them to remove it and that is all but if they dont that's another story...
Edit: also a easy way to fix this just simply change the min rank to use /title by one.
I asked him to change the title a lot of times but he did not change it. I even changed it for him once but then he changed it back.
Also, Im not sad about it, Im just being a good player and reporting it on the forums. Is it wrong? Smile
But what is wrong with the screenshot? Right click on it and select "open image in new tab" or something related to that if it doesn't show up here.

Last edited by rohanseth8 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added some text.)
rohanseth8
rohanseth8

Back to top Go down

Post  CreepersRegret Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:06 pm

ok now your talking, if he/she refuses to change there title then i say its ok to report, but that is up to the admins. (or deridder)
now can you fix your screenshots btw dont use yahoo use this baptistehbcr Using "Admin" As A Title After Several Warnings Picture_save icon.
EDIT i wonder if theres some type of ranking plugin so it can place a 2nd title but this one cant be changed and it says you rank.
CreepersRegret
CreepersRegret

Back to top Go down

Post  rohanseth8 Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:09 pm

CreepersRegret wrote:ok now your talking, if he/she refuses to change there title then i say its ok to report, but that is up to the admins. (or deridder)
now can you fix your screenshots btw dont use yahoo use this baptistehbcr Using "Admin" As A Title After Several Warnings Picture_save icon.
EDIT i wonder if theres some type of ranking plugin so it can place a 2nd title but this one cant be changed and it says you rank.
Ok I fixed my screenshot as you said.
Thanks.
rohanseth8
rohanseth8

Back to top Go down

Post  CreepersRegret Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:32 pm

thank you for fixing that it helps the yahoo needs you to sign in. so websites like the one included in this forum works like wonders
CreepersRegret
CreepersRegret

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down