Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is brookes problem

5 posters

Go down

What is brookes problem Empty What is brookes problem

Post  ilolxx Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:18 pm

When ever we ask her for review she leaves or goes on xhide
and shes always frustrated what kind of admin is that and deridder makes her head_admin Evil or Very Mad ITS UNFAIR
lol!

ilolxx

Back to top Go down

What is brookes problem Empty Re: What is brookes problem

Post  Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:45 pm

ilolxx dont report me for no reason, also im always the only admin on, theres alot a ppl asking for reviews, it gets me upset, and i dont have a problem, also i didnt do anything wrong

Back to top Go down

What is brookes problem Empty who r u?

Post  Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:46 pm

btw whats ur ingame username?

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:46 pm

That's not admin abuse......

When you're an admin,At first it's amazing,Everyone likes you,You get treated with respect most of the time

Weeks later,You'll get slammed with review requests,atleast 20-50 people need a review on the server everyday,And to top it all off... You're sometimes the only admin online..

Being an admin is frustrating,They get stressed out,People such as Brooke and Amega even cry sometimes from the stress,It's that frustrating man..

Amegahoney used to review alot, It would be 7+ people a day,But the process has slowed down,As it has gotten alot harder and more stressful with new people coming in almost everyday, I respect brooke780 and all of the other admin's for their hardwork and their respect for all of us even though on the inside they're stressed,and upset, So please, Don't call admin abuse on an admin that works almost all the time reviewing, They,as well,like to build also..
Th3grimreaper24..
Th3grimreaper24..

Back to top Go down

Post  Amegahoney Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:34 pm

Th3grimreaper24.. wrote:That's not admin abuse......

When you're an admin,At first it's amazing,Everyone likes you,You get treated with respect most of the time

Weeks later,You'll get slammed with review requests,atleast 20-50 people need a review on the server everyday,And to top it all off... You're sometimes the only admin online..

Being an admin is frustrating,They get stressed out,People such as Brooke and Amega even cry sometimes from the stress,It's that frustrating man..

Amegahoney used to review alot, It would be 7+ people a day,But the process has slowed down,As it has gotten alot harder and more stressful with new people coming in almost everyday, I respect brooke780 and all of the other admin's for their hardwork and their respect for all of us even though on the inside they're stressed,and upset, So please, Don't call admin abuse on an admin that works almost all the time reviewing, They,as well,like to build also..
i agree grim we do get stressed from all the reviewing we have to do in one day, even 2 reviews gets you stressed cause they usually rush you on the reviewing or make you feel bad like: okay ill just wait for another admin to come on........
Amegahoney
Amegahoney

Back to top Go down

Post  CreepersRegret Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:27 am

Don't get stressed out about a game its meant to be fun and there's always next time. Smile
CreepersRegret
CreepersRegret

Back to top Go down

Post  Amegahoney Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:38 am

CreepersRegret wrote:Don't get stressed out about a game its meant to be fun and there's always next time. Smile
Yes but they usually make you feel like the worst admin ever which makes me get upset and stressed out and if you were an admin on everyone op you'd understand, but sometimes I love being admin, I am happy i am a admin and that grim just got admin. LOL
Amegahoney
Amegahoney

Back to top Go down

Post  CreepersRegret Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:21 am

what grim is an admin now!
CreepersRegret
CreepersRegret

Back to top Go down

What is brookes problem Empty :evil:

Post  Spirit Alchemist Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:54 pm

Don't. Even. Go. There. You just got upset because she didn't review you ONCE, am I right? Then you're so pissed that you go and report her to get even. Well, score one for her, because she didn't score by abusing you. The running stands:
Brooke: 1 Razz
ilolxx: 0 pale
Spirit Alchemist
Spirit Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down