Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Hi! News on me and requests.

2 posters

Go down

Hi Hi! News on me and requests. Empty Hi Hi! News on me and requests.

Post  Spirit Alchemist Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:13 pm

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I am back with the server, and with several things to say.
1: I AM FINALLY PREMIUM! Due to gift card methods, my ingame name is ChromanCrafter. Just like that with no period.
2: HELP WANTED! A few friends of mine had a server disaster, and made a new server to get back on their feet, and they need YOUR HELP! Should you be able to provide, plugin coding, and if nothing else, building, is appreciated. the spawn isnt even done! I'll get back to y'all with the ip, be warned that this server has a website and other external media, so any offenses wont go unheard. Some mods i know are: TehEvilFoundry, jflory7, mynameisastley...thats all i know off my head. Keep in mind this is NOT a classic server.
3: I am in high school. Toll the bells of funeral, as I get boatloads of HW compared to before. As such, stave off admining me in any case until, say, summer.
Glad to see all this, hope I can get WoM working right.

KACHOW! See y'all ASAP! afro
Spirit Alchemist
Spirit Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Hi Hi! News on me and requests. Empty DANG!

Post  Spirit Alchemist Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:26 pm

Well, WoM doesnt want to work today. I dont know whats up. I fear this may mean an inability to get back with you all. I will continue trying! NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER GIVE IN!
Spirit Alchemist
Spirit Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Hi Hi! News on me and requests. Empty Re: Hi Hi! News on me and requests.

Post  Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:41 pm

Hey Alchemist wazzup long time no see. oh i was wondering if youre able to make me a server. ive been trying to get one for my community, but its hard. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Draki Drakizora Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:27 pm

Spirit Alchemist wrote:Well, WoM doesnt want to work today. I dont know whats up. I fear this may mean an inability to get back with you all. I will continue trying! NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER GIVE IN!

I had a problem with WoM earlier. Use xWoM.
Draki Drakizora
Draki Drakizora

http://drakizora.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Spirit Alchemist Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:13 am

actually xWoM is extremely confusing because I'm using a Mac. It would be better as a separate client rather than a wrapper. Also I was asking for people's help to develop this server. I think searching daylight a end on planet minecraft should do it.
Spirit Alchemist
Spirit Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down