Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots of Time - Without Admins

4 posters

Go down

Lots of Time - Without Admins Empty Lots of Time - Without Admins

Post  Nicolai6904 Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:09 pm

Hey Deridder and all of U other guys!

I've thinked a lot over how much time the server is what griefers call "AdminFree"
Its up to 7 hours with no Admins...
I've also heard a lot of good arguments from alot of people on the server (no names are given).
But in the last end its U, Deridder, there takes the desition. More Admins, or not. Shall Admins be forced to get on the server 24/7, or could it be possible to get Admins from different time zones? (international).
Of course it would give a lot of trouble. It always give some trouble. But in the end, i think it would help the server, and its players.

Back to top Go down

Lots of Time - Without Admins Empty Yo

Post  deathcode Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:19 pm

Hey i aim to be on as much as possible mostly in the mornings for me which is late evening for mesbes. I dont think forcing admins on can be done because believe it or not while we do love doing what we do we arent paid to do this we do it out of kindness and nescessity. Also know it is a free game and free server complaining about lack of admins on at the rare times you yourself are on is kinda odd.

We have the admins to do the job and for times its just that sometimes we are busy ourselves either working or school/college or whatever. Hell reason i am online alot is just my unemployment but sometimes i am off due to job searching or just having a life Razz
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

Lots of Time - Without Admins Empty ...blah...

Post  ShaneSkywalker Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:24 am

sooooo...its not my fault Im not on when this shit happens Razz im busy Razz although im just 13 Razz dont ask why im busy most of the time Razz although its mostly cuz of school Razz Im only on when i have the time (mostly in the morning when i wake up on the weekends)
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Lots of Time - Without Admins Empty Re: Lots of Time - Without Admins

Post  mesbesme Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:31 am

and also im on daily but i dont ever see u so i dunno what the dealyo is... sometimes not much on weekends because i spend it with my family Razz
mesbesme
mesbesme

Back to top Go down

Lots of Time - Without Admins Empty Re: Lots of Time - Without Admins

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down