Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application

3 posters

Go down

Will I be turned down?

Admin Application I_vote_lcap0%Admin Application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Admin Application I_vote_lcap100%Admin Application I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Admin Application I_vote_lcap0%Admin Application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Admin Application Empty Admin Application

Post  aurumespotestas Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:59 am

Unfortunately, i do not have any pics of my creations. However, when you are online, please check out my world. It is in dev. I'm admin of a phpBB (livecommunity.freeforhosting.com) a blogger, and a google site. I am also a professional transcriber, and therefore, I am very patient. (transcribers aren't exactly, um... legal, as they produce unauthorized e-book copies of novels and sell them, and yes, they type the whole blessed thing) It also happens I have several college credit, and plus I am very skilled with computing, and have 23 desktops, and 3 laptops! (13 desktops and 1 laptop is busted Razz) I have been accepted into the NYLSC (look it up on google) I know basci BBcode, and some HTML. I would like to produce semi-convincing evidence of me being a transciber.

CHAPTER ONE

The charity auction hadn’t started until well after midnight, when the gala dinner had ended. It was almost four in the morning and the auction was only now drawing to a close. A digital display behind the celebrity auctioneer-an actor who had played James Bond on-screen for many years-showed the running total at more than one million euro.
“Lot number two hundred and ten: a pair of early-nineteenth-century Japanese Kabuki masks.”
A ripple of excitement ran through the crowded room. Inlaid with chips of solid jade, the Kabuki masks were the highlight of the auction and were expected to fetch in excess of half a million euro.
At the back of the cr¬owded room the tall, thin man with the fuzz of close-cropped snow white hair was prepared to pay twice that.
Niccolò Machiavelli stood apart from the rest of the crowd, arms lightly folded in front of his chest, careful not to wrinkle Savile Row-tailored black silk tuxedo. Stone gray eyes swept over the other bidders, analyzing and assessing them. There were really only five others he needed to look out for: two private collectors like himself, a monor European royal,

anyways, a project. I'm planning the whole series!

Contact me at mingdasun55@gmail.com (although u probably know that from ACP information, located under Users and Groups!

Yours not-so-truly,

aurumespotestas

aurumespotestas

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty Re: Admin Application

Post  Admin Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:19 am

y would u do a poll? im not the one who voted, but any way like i told u. i know ur active but u can be really annoying. dont beg me or any other admins to be ranked to admin. if u just keep doing what ur doing without the annoying, then theres a high chance u will become admin sometime.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://deridderfreebuild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty One way NOT to get ranked Admin

Post  ShaneSkywalker Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:03 pm

NO BEGGING FOR RANK ADMIN, IF YOU DO IT WILL MAKE IT LESS LIKELY TO GE ADMIN.
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty Re: Admin Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down