Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeRidder thinks I copied his server xD

2 posters

Go down

DeRidder thinks I copied his server xD Empty DeRidder thinks I copied his server xD

Post  nikoflame Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:36 pm

Dear DeRidder,
The only things that are the same in my server compared to your is the fact that everyone is OP and that the freebuild levels are called #freebuild. Many other servers have these in common as well. EVERYTHING else is COMPLETELY different. If you have ever actually BEEN to my server for more than a minute you would see that it is very different. It's a completely different server, and is in no way copying your server. If you think there are more things similar between our servers than just the freebuild level names and everyone being op, please tell me this in reply to this post.

Thank you,
nikoflame

DeRidder thinks I copied his server xD Unled123j

By the way, I'm keeping this in my server, because everyone here who has been to your server is laughing at it.

DeRidder thinks I copied his server xD Qawertgy

nikoflame

Back to top Go down

DeRidder thinks I copied his server xD Empty Re: DeRidder thinks I copied his server xD

Post  Admin Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:01 pm

dang is that vista? if it is that sucks Smile anyway we talked so no need to reply.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://deridderfreebuild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DeRidder thinks I copied his server xD Empty Re: DeRidder thinks I copied his server xD

Post  nikoflame Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:47 pm

not vista, its 7

nikoflame

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down