Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOT GOING TO BE ON THE SERVER FOR A WHILE...

4 posters

Go down

NOT GOING TO BE ON THE SERVER FOR A WHILE... Empty NOT GOING TO BE ON THE SERVER FOR A WHILE...

Post  ShaneSkywalker Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:15 pm

MY WOM CLIENT IS BEING A PIECE OF SHIT AND SAYING LOST CONNECTION WITH THE SERVER EVERY TIME I TRY TO LOG IN...AND IM SO PISSED OF THAT I FEEL LIKE DESTROYING MY COMPUTER...AND SINCE I AM SO MAD IM GOING TO SAY A FEW WORDS...STUPID PIECE OF SHIT COMPUTER! I FUCKING HATE MY COMPUTER ITS A PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad SORRY FOR THE SPAMING THE FACES AND EXCLMATION POINTS IM JUST SO MAD Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

NOT GOING TO BE ON THE SERVER FOR A WHILE... Empty Re: NOT GOING TO BE ON THE SERVER FOR A WHILE...

Post  Admin Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:18 pm

its saying that to me too. it makes no sense tho becuase other people are joining fine. ill try a restart.

edit: nvm it worked. just try again. i clicked resume on wom client, try that.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://deridderfreebuild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NOT GOING TO BE ON THE SERVER FOR A WHILE... Empty Re: NOT GOING TO BE ON THE SERVER FOR A WHILE...

Post  mesbesme Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:45 pm

I had same problem while ago..which pissed me off royally... Everytime I tried signing on through WoM it said connection lost blah blah so I said screw it and downloaded WoM again It worked and havent had problem since. Maybe try downloading it again ....
mesbesme
mesbesme

Back to top Go down

Post  xElecTriiCKx Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:14 pm

yea me too, it used to happen to me where WOM said "failed to authenticate" and that made me really annoyed.. so, as mes said, i redownloaded WOM and it works. if it keeps happening i just use the resume button on WOM. hope this helped. Smile

Peace
xElecTriiCKx
xElecTriiCKx

https://www.youtube.com/user/xElecTriiCKx

Back to top Go down

NOT GOING TO BE ON THE SERVER FOR A WHILE... Empty Ready to get back on the server

Post  ShaneSkywalker Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:12 pm

ok it works now i tried this morning and it works now
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

NOT GOING TO BE ON THE SERVER FOR A WHILE... Empty Not gunna be on much cuz ... Hurricane

Post  ShaneSkywalker Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:27 pm

not gunna be on till the hurricane comes and goes away...
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down