Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranking system question.

2 posters

Go down

Ranking system question. Empty Ranking system question.

Post  Phale123 Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:37 am

I was just curious if the ranking system is based on quality or quantity? The only reason I ask is the normal admin reply of "not enough build more", which if its quantity its understandable. I'm not complaining, I'm trying to make it were I'm not wasting admin time by asking for a review based on the current project until the map as whole was complete. I want to make it know I'm not complaining or trying to flame anyone, I completely respect how the system works and I know its a pain to have to deal with thirty people spamming review. Its a curiosity question that would help me personally understand the most optimal time to ask for a review and it would save admins a lot of wasted review time.

Phale123

Back to top Go down

Ranking system question. Empty its both

Post  deathcode Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:04 am

Both quality and quantity is needed for builds for example alot of cuboided boxes filling a map wont be ranked or alot of "hotels" which are just cuboided boxes with empty small box rooms.

While quality is needed too in builds thats why some admins you will wonder why they rank small number of things mainly because its got quality builds and isnt just cuboided boxes.

So when an admin says not enough its a mixture it could be add more just generally at a quality level or it could be that you have alot there but its just boxes.

Rainbows, mazes and nyan cats are ignored all together as they are command based.
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

Ranking system question. Empty Re: Ranking system question.

Post  Phale123 Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Thank you for the quick and detailed reply Death, Its given me a lot of insight to how I build.

Phale123

Back to top Go down

Ranking system question. Empty Re: Ranking system question.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down