Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Data_the_genius Admin Application

5 posters

Go down

Data_the_genius Admin Application Empty Data_the_genius Admin Application

Post  Data_the_Genius Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:13 am

Hello Deridder,

I have been an op_designer a while and have been helping a lot of people with the commands that I have. I thought it may be time I try to get the position of admin on your server. I have seen many people who ask for a review, but no admin is online, I am usually online, so I can help with reviewing people's buildings, and I am fair, so I don't rank people for a rectangle. I also know a lot of the commands. Here are some reasons why I would be a great admin on your server:

- I help people when needed.
- I try to keep order in the server when people start titling other people.
- I have the trust and respect of a lot of people in the server.
- Online a lot.
- I am reliable and trustworthy.

Those are some reasons. I help a lot of people now, as op_designer and I think I would be a good admin. You could ask mesbesme, dmx, brooke, and all the other admins... Thank you for reading this. Here are some pictures of my work:

Data_the_genius Admin Application Minecr10

Data_the_genius Admin Application Minecr11

Data_the_genius Admin Application Minecr12

Data_the_genius Admin Application Minecr13

I think I will make a very good admin and meet the requirements for the job. I also know you may not need another admin, but I am acting like an admin everyday with the commands op_designer gives, and I would like more responsibility. Hope you choose me as an admin and give me a chance. Very Happy

Thank You,

Data_the_Genius

Last edited by Data_the_Genius on Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Data_the_Genius

Back to top Go down

Data_the_genius Admin Application Empty Data_the_Genius should be admin.

Post  Dmx183 Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:44 am

Hello, I really think he should be admin because he makes good stuff he's really nice to people and helps in the server a lot. He warns people that title other people he helps me with reviewing people, and I think he should be admin. I think he should be traded with speeddracer because he doesn't really come on, he doesn't help people at all, he made dragongirl I don't know full name but he made her superop and insulted me after putting her back to normal rank, and leaves when someone asks for review and I have to do most all the reviewing unless mesbesme or electric is on because they help me, but Data_the_Genius should be admin Very Happy .
Dmx183
Dmx183

Back to top Go down

Data_the_genius Admin Application Empty ...

Post  ShaneSkywalker Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:54 am

WHY THE FUCK DOESNT ANYONE READ THE ANNOUNCMENT I MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....But you Are Right Dmx, Data should be admin
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Data_the_genius Admin Application Empty Re: Data_the_genius Admin Application

Post  mesbesme Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:32 pm

so i hear something about speed making dragongirl superop? didnt know that but i do know he doesnt help when he is online. I do know he isnt takin admin seriously and i had to warn him yesturday about titling people... admins titling people? bad shit at that.. then he straight up lied to me then changed his denial to "it was an accident"
Data is a good person "so far" Razz on the server and does help out alot with as much as he can do.
mesbesme
mesbesme

Back to top Go down

Data_the_genius Admin Application Empty Thanks

Post  Data_the_Genius Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:01 pm

Thanks. Also Shane, congratulations! You have reached 100 posts! Very Happy

Thanks,

Data_the_genius

Data_the_Genius

Back to top Go down

Data_the_genius Admin Application Empty Speeddracer fake disconnect.

Post  Dmx183 Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:55 pm

Speeddracer was just on and then he faked his disconnect and went straght to his world not even helped one person he doesn't deserve his rank at all there are people like Data_the_Genius that deserve admin not lazy people like Speeddracer. Deridder please demote Speeddracer and make Data_the_Genius admin. Smile
Dmx183
Dmx183

Back to top Go down

Data_the_genius Admin Application Empty I always knew speed would become a bad admin...

Post  ShaneSkywalker Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:22 pm

HELL YEAH I KNEW SPEED WOULD BECOME A BAD ADMIN! I NEVER TRUSTED HIM FROM THE START OF WHEN HE BECAME ADMIN! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
sorry for spamming the happy faces im just glad that i was right to not trust speed...now der DEMOTE SPEED!...and mes if you say its just a game one more time to me I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU! Just kidding...ah yeah and der can you make a rule that says:Dont piss of any admins...and if you piss off Shane he has the right to domote,Xjail,and ban you NOTE: Shane has a realy bad temper...

btw it is ture i have a realy bad temper so when people piss me off then thats really bad
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  mesbesme Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:25 pm

lol... hm ok
mesbesme
mesbesme

Back to top Go down

Data_the_genius Admin Application Empty Speeddracer

Post  Data_the_Genius Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:52 pm

Hello,

I want to add that I was just in the game and I noticed someone had the rank of superop. I asked how did he get superop. He told me that he/she thinks speeddracer gave it to him, but is not sure. This is his name: Nicolai6904. He keeps ranking people too, just rank jamobamo3, ranked nickbu96, but he may have ranked more, I am not sure.

UPDATE: Speeddracer came online and said he didn't rank him to superop, but I don't know, he has lied before. But someone removed his rank at the end, not sure, could have been speeddracer. Speeddracer didn't know superop was not a rank.

Another Update: I was just online, and someone kept asking for a review, but speeddracer kept ignoring the person. Then he left the server at the end.
Thanks,

Data_the_Genius

Last edited by Data_the_Genius on Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Data_the_Genius

Back to top Go down

Data_the_genius Admin Application Empty Admin

Post  littlemoe505 Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:09 pm

I think Data will make a good admin +1.

littlemoe505

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down