Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IM GETTING REPORTED FOR NO REASON

+3
mrawesomeman117
78tr11
ShaneSkywalker
7 posters

Go down

IM GETTING REPORTED FOR NO REASON Empty IM GETTING REPORTED FOR NO REASON

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:11 am

ok so i was on the server and when i was in carlin101's world, she told me and lego that she is gonna report us, i f***ing didnt do anything wrong, im so mad i could kill her

Back to top Go down

IM GETTING REPORTED FOR NO REASON Empty Re: IM GETTING REPORTED FOR NO REASON

Post  ShaneSkywalker Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:15 pm

well...theres only one way to fix this problem Razz dont do anythin at all just ban the bitch and get it over with Razz thats what i did to a guy who was being a little bitch and pissed me off...and...this...happened...the day....i........
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:56 pm

ok, when carlin101 comes to the server ill ban her when she acts like a bitch lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  78tr11 Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:46 am

ShaneSkywalker wrote:well...theres only one way to fix this problem Razz dont do anythin at all just ban the bitch and get it over with Razz thats what i did to a guy who was being a little bitch and pissed me off...and...this...happened...the day....i........

hmmm i agree with u!

78tr11

Back to top Go down

IM GETTING REPORTED FOR NO REASON Empty i got abused

Post  mrawesomeman117 Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:35 pm

i got abused by you admins, you warned me, kicked me and banned me, you admins are fucking mean as fuck, do you have a heart? no you don't >Sad i was defending myself, I don't talk shit from any 1 even admins >Sad UNFUCKINGBAN ME NOW YOU FUCKTARDS OR I'LL TROLL YOU TO DEATH YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO DIE IN A DWARF HOLE
mrawesomeman117
mrawesomeman117

http://mrawesomelegitman1.webs.com

Back to top Go down

IM GETTING REPORTED FOR NO REASON Empty derp

Post  ShaneSkywalker Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:11 am

mrawesomeman117 wrote:i got abused by you admins, you warned me, kicked me and banned me, you admins are fucking mean as fuck, do you have a heart? no you don't >Sad i was defending myself, I don't talk shit from any 1 even admins >Sad UNFUCKINGBAN ME NOW YOU FUCKTARDS OR I'LL TROLL YOU TO DEATH YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO DIE IN A DWARF HOLE

I didnt do shit to cause your fucking problems so why the fuck do ya have ta blame me?
BTW IF YOU REALY ARE BLAMING ME ALTHOUGH I DIDNT DO SHIT TO YOU ALL I GOT TA SAY IS GO BACK TA WHERE EVER THE FUCK YOU CAME FROM POP YOUR MOTHER FUCKING HAPPY PILLS AND DRINK YOU GOD DAMN VODKA OR WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOU DRINK AND DIE IN A HOLE SOMEWHERE IN GOD DAMN MEXICO OF I COULD HUNT YOU DOWN AND FUCKING MURDER YOU BITCH!

but thats just if your blaming me for nothin Razz

btw

YOU FUCKTARD DID YOU MOTHER TELL YA HOW TA SPEAK LIKE THAT OF ARE YOU PULLING THIS SHIT OUT OF YOUR ASS. AND IF YOU THINK THATS ME YOU HAVENT SEEN WHAT THE FUCK WILL HAPPEN TA YOU YA SHITHEAD
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

IM GETTING REPORTED FOR NO REASON Empty hmmmm

Post  liampr03 Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:09 pm

those are big words for a 2 yr old awesome
liampr03
liampr03

Back to top Go down

IM GETTING REPORTED FOR NO REASON Empty funnily enough

Post  deathcode Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:13 pm

mrawesomeman117 wrote:i got abused by you admins, you warned me, kicked me and banned me, you admins are fucking mean as fuck, do you have a heart? no you don't >Sad i was defending myself, I don't talk shit from any 1 even admins >Sad UNFUCKINGBAN ME NOW YOU FUCKTARDS OR I'LL TROLL YOU TO DEATH YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO DIE IN A DWARF HOLE

It's funny because we don't care at all if you "troll us to death" and yes we have hearts but when it comes to assholes like yourself we tend to just do whats best for the server i.e. ban you.

Hope you have an alright life mrawesomeman117 because we really don't give a shit.
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:08 am

I don't think asking for unban and then insulting everyone is going to get you unbanned,lol
Th3grimreaper24..
Th3grimreaper24..

Back to top Go down

IM GETTING REPORTED FOR NO REASON Empty I know I'm late, but...

Post  Spirit Alchemist Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:06 pm

Guys, just to say a few things.
If you false report an admin, you will probably never see the server again. EVER.
If an admin is really abusing you, speak up! If they ban you for reporting them, it's another offense.
Spirit Alchemist
Spirit Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down