Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team_Knight_Clan Admin Application for duty!

4 posters

Go down

Team_Knight_Clan Admin Application for duty! Empty Team_Knight_Clan Admin Application for duty!

Post  Jorlinious Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:27 am

Hi, DeRidder and Admins!

I would like to apply for Admin. Very Happy

Things that I will do in this Server:

* I will follow the rules and regulations of the Server.
* I will help other players if they really need help.
* I will strain my potential and my uniqeness to the Server.
* I will ban Players if they are Griefing, Not following the Rules, Fighting with a Player, Arguing someone, Etc.
* I will cooperate in the server.
* I will follow what Admins and Hosts what they want to do to me.
* I will not follow Players that to ban a player but for a purpose.
* I will tell to my friends to join 0.0.0.0.0.FreeBuild [EveryoneOp] Server.

Very Happy

Jorlinious

Back to top Go down

Team_Knight_Clan Admin Application for duty! Empty Re: Team_Knight_Clan Admin Application for duty!

Post  Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:45 pm

srry but we arent looking for admins atm, we have enough

Back to top Go down

Team_Knight_Clan Admin Application for duty! Empty Why Brooke780?!?!?!? Why?!?!?

Post  Jorlinious Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:02 pm

Brooke780, Many players need help so they could be ranked up. I'm asking DeRidder to read this application form so those players will have a fair rank! Players keep on RageQuiting and many Players are fighting. I'm here for them to stop and to make the server as a fun server. The rules said that "Don't fight with players cause this SERVER is meant to be a fun server". And I love this Server! Many times I tried to make Admin Application in other Servers. But nothing happens to me. They don't accept my Application even this is important to the server. If you don't accept this Application, Try asking DeRidder to know what he will say if I am in or out! Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad

Jorlinious

Back to top Go down

Team_Knight_Clan Admin Application for duty! Empty Jorlinious!!!!

Post  ShaneSkywalker Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Jorlinious!!!! Deridder is VERY busy and doesn't always have time to look at admin apps Razz
SO QUIT YA BITCHEN AND BE A GOOD IDIOT BEFORE I FUCKIN BAN YOU FROM THIS CITE AND THE SERVER!!!! Razz

santa Marry FRICKIN Christmas rendeer
ShaneSkywalker
ShaneSkywalker

Back to top Go down

Team_Knight_Clan Admin Application for duty! Empty Re: Team_Knight_Clan Admin Application for duty!

Post  xElecTriiCKx Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:26 pm

Jorlinous, we really don't need any more admins. Why can't people read the announcement in the admin application section?
Peace
xElecTriiCKx
xElecTriiCKx

https://www.youtube.com/user/xElecTriiCKx

Back to top Go down

Team_Knight_Clan Admin Application for duty! Empty The reason

Post  deathcode Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:27 am

The reason your admin applications are ignored on other servers is most likely because your not very mature when online also that we dont need more admins.

Why is the application notice ignored its right there dont bother putting in a application seriously.
deathcode
deathcode

Back to top Go down

Team_Knight_Clan Admin Application for duty! Empty ok....fine...-.-

Post  Jorlinious Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:22 pm

k fine...whatever...but in 1 condition.....give those players a fair rank.....Very Happy...cause this isn't just for me....its for all the players that are playing in the server Very Happy

Jorlinious

Back to top Go down

Post  xElecTriiCKx Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:34 pm

Um if we think someones worth a rank, we rank them, if not then no rank. It's all the admin's discretion if something is worth a rank or not. It's completely fair. Do you actually think that we would rank a person based on what they think? We would have 30,000 probuilders, so that idea makes NO sense. If you think that something is worth a rank and the admin doesn't, BUILD MORE AND MORE DETAIL!! Don't just sit there and complain. I thought we said this before?
Peace
xElecTriiCKx
xElecTriiCKx

https://www.youtube.com/user/xElecTriiCKx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down