Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request: Kick when reach AFK Time Limit?

2 posters

Go down

Request: Kick when reach AFK Time Limit? Empty Request: Kick when reach AFK Time Limit?

Post  Kelbeen Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:13 am

Gripped into a server of lag, I would like to share my idea with the members of this server. As you all know, many people are regularly AFK and their worlds would be running, creating lag. If we could set up a reasonable time limit for them to be AFK, in which if they reached the limit they'd be ended up with a kick, then it would save many of us our precious time. People may think that they are being "punished" for the necessity of not being active while online, you are not and you could log back on within a couple minutes. Many other online games kick you due to inactivity to save room and lag. Could this be, in any way, accomplished or approved?

Kelbeen

Back to top Go down

Request: Kick when reach AFK Time Limit? Empty Re: Request: Kick when reach AFK Time Limit?

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:18 am

Maybe make the afk limit 30 minutes,It's a reasonable time and not to quick,If you're gonna be leaving for a long while just exit the web page/client tongue
Th3grimreaper24..
Th3grimreaper24..

Back to top Go down

Request: Kick when reach AFK Time Limit? Empty Re: Request: Kick when reach AFK Time Limit?

Post  Kelbeen Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:28 am

Except many people are too lazy to log out and come back, or do not know ahead of time what's going to happen. I think an hour of AFK is reasonable, with a kick message "Kicked: AFK Time Limit Reached". I hope there can be a solution to this idea, whether people getting kicked automatically or a total afk time by the side of their names.

Kelbeen

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:30 am

Is that where the lag is coming from? The AFK people?
Th3grimreaper24..
Th3grimreaper24..

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelbeen Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:40 am

I don't know about these things, but I'm pretty sure it will reduce lag since it will unload worlds too, regardless of how much lag is being reduced.

Kelbeen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down