Everyone Op Freebuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone want to play with me on my beta server

+4
Broken Raina
Spirit Alchemist
Amegahoney
Draki Drakizora
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anyone want to play with me on my beta server - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone want to play with me on my beta server

Post  Amegahoney Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:59 pm

ShaneSkywalker wrote:
Amegahoney wrote:
brooke780 wrote:i got the plugins guys, but idk why they wont work. Btw here r the plugins i got.

AutoSaveWorld
Broadcast
Cookiez
SetRank
ZavAutoMessager

oh Drakizora, im gonna put my server up and i whitelisted u so, if u got on my server tell me
She cannot get on If she Is white listed, So you may want to take her off of white list so she can get on, Plus the plugins may not be up to date or you didn't download them correctly.
Yes there Is no point In white list If you want your friends on your server

Just DELETE the whitelist so other people can get on Razz

and Whitelist is just for PEOPLE YOU WANT ON THE SERVER,not,not on Razz and you MUST spell their name correctly Razz I know this cuz i had a server a while back Razz then deleted it...
Amegahoney
Amegahoney

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to play with me on my beta server - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone want to play with me on my beta server

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:21 pm

ShaneSkywalker wrote:
Amegahoney wrote:
brooke780 wrote:i got the plugins guys, but idk why they wont work. Btw here r the plugins i got.

AutoSaveWorld
Broadcast
Cookiez
SetRank
ZavAutoMessager

oh Drakizora, im gonna put my server up and i whitelisted u so, if u got on my server tell me
She cannot get on If she Is white listed, So you may want to take her off of white list so she can get on, Plus the plugins may not be up to date or you didn't download them correctly.

Just DELETE the whitelist so other people can get on Razz

and Whitelist is just for PEOPLE YOU WANT ON THE SERVER,not,not on Razz and you MUST spell their name correctly Razz I know this cuz i had a server a while back Razz then deleted it...

Good point,And if i'm correct, Blacklist is the "People you don't want on" list.
Th3grimreaper24..
Th3grimreaper24..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:37 pm

i deleted the whitelist

Back to top Go down

Post  Amegahoney Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:02 pm

brooke780 wrote:i deleted the whitelist
Then people should be able to access easily as long as they're In your Hamachi network.
Amegahoney
Amegahoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 01, 2012 11:49 pm

here's the network id and password

Network ID: brooke780

Password: amegahoneyrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Amegahoney Mon May 07, 2012 1:56 am

brooke780 wrote:here's the network id and password

Network ID: brooke780

Password: amegahoneyrocks
Nice password, LOL
Only said that because It says "Amegahoneyrocks" tongue
Amegahoney
Amegahoney

Back to top Go down

Post  rohanseth8 Mon May 14, 2012 7:40 am

brooke780 wrote:
Draki Drakizora wrote:
brooke780 wrote:just so u know i have Survival Island on my server now, and i was hoping if anyone wants to play it with me, heres the ip.

Ip: 5.157.170.33

also u need Hamachi to be able to join it
I wanna go but WHAT'S HAMACHI?

its hard to explain, but i guess i can tell u.

well theres a website where u can download it called loginmeinhamachi.com and u can use it to go on Hamachi Servers. Heres the link to the website

https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi//download.aspx

/facepalm.
Hamachi is a software for lan gaming Sherlock.
Hamachi doesn't have server. It creates a lan party with the help of connecting diffrent ip. Neutral
rohanseth8
rohanseth8

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to play with me on my beta server - Page 2 Empty Hunger Games Event

Post  Guest Tue May 15, 2012 12:16 am

Hungers Games event on my server!!!!! Very Happy
come one. come all.

Back to top Go down

Post  CreepersRegret Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:58 pm

I have my friends minecraft account for multi player so now i can play too my pc name is blake-pc
CreepersRegret
CreepersRegret

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to play with me on my beta server - Page 2 Empty srry

Post  Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:05 pm

srry CreepersRegret, i dont have a server anymore or Hamachi, but u can play on WoM Realms with me

Back to top Go down

Post  CreepersRegret Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:14 am

can you tpa me to you some time i need a home
CreepersRegret
CreepersRegret

Back to top Go down

Post  Draki Drakizora Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:36 am

brooke780 wrote:srry CreepersRegret, i dont have a server anymore or Hamachi, but u can play on WoM Realms with me
Why don't you have it? D:
Draki Drakizora
Draki Drakizora

http://drakizora.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:42 pm

Draki Drakizora wrote:
brooke780 wrote:srry CreepersRegret, i dont have a server anymore or Hamachi, but u can play on WoM Realms with me
Why don't you have it? D:

My dad deleted Hamachi bcuz its messing up the computer, and i deleted the server bcuz, if he found out, i would be in big trouble and wont be allowed to be on the computer forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2